I really need some help from you all right now..(Legal advice and very long story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Invisible Toker, Jun 27, 2012.

1. #1 Invisible Toker, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    Hello my fellow blades.. So awhile back my weed dealer who we will call M was robbed for 1 and 1/2 oz by these kids(The main one we shall call T) who they snatch and grabbed his nugs from him in his house and pulled a gun on him. Which he instantly grabbed and threw across the house and started to punch on this older man that is HUGE. The dude was able to push M away and run out the door into the car and drive off with T. These kids live towns away.

A month ago they hit up my brother who we will call Z, who is great friends as am I, with M. T said "Hey this is bill remember me?" And my brother had full intention of robbing this kid for his money to give it to our M(Maybe I under statemented the friend part. Been my best friend for 7 years and one of my brothers best friends since he moved in with my mom and I 4 years ago). My brother replied "From the party, right?" and various bullshit ensues and T wanted to go to a rave I guess. Until finally a deal for unmentionables is agreed upon.

So from this point Z calls M's older sister who we shall call A. She lives in the ghettoest part of town and dates a unmentionable dealer. Z just wanted to have her as back up in case it went south cause this girl is intimidating and can scrap. So It's around midnight when finally these kids show up at the designated meeting spot. T sent his buddy out to do the deal(This is where Z said his oh the is going to go very bad 6th sense kicked in.) The kid walks up to the car and my brother tries to grab the cash and it ripped right in half. After which this kid was trying to punch my brother through the passenger window(Z was in the passenger seat of A's car). And in the spark of the moment A pushes Z's head into the seat and shot the kid right in the chest with a 9mm. Z came home and talked to me about it all in the afternoon of that day. As well as made me count the upwards of 2k dollars he had made all day from staying out all night and day.

We stay up until the wee hours of the next morning(prob around 2am). At this point I'm so upset with myself and internally raging. I was calmly talking to him while we shared a few bowls on the balcony to a nice night. We talked for hours about the outcomes of this and what will happen. Eventually he said he was tired and headed off for bed.

The next day I awoke my brother not being home. I had a funny feeling about that day to begin with but I had to leave. I was headed to the airport to spend a week in Pennsylvania with M. It was the first time I got to go to his grandparents house and stay. He had went every summer and left all of us back here in Florida. On my way to the Airport I got a call from M. He told me A was arrested. He spewed a list of easily 10+ felonies. He told me they had Z too... At this point I went emotionally dead. I just focused on the airport and getting to PA. Z is 17...

I arrive to find my momma dukes texting me completely freaking out and upset and dying of emotional pain. Yelling on the phone crying her eyes out begging me to tell her what happened. I didn't know what to do... I feel bad for what I did, but I told her I had no idea. She told me M knows but won't tell her. I told her I will make it my mission to ask him and find out.

I get to M's grandrents house and we both cry our fucking eyes out. He was so fucking upset. He was more upset that Z got involved and was being held on 3 counts of Armed Robbery with a Firearm, 2 counts of bodily harm with a firearm, 1 Count of uttering a forged document or counterfeit bill and 1 count of disposing of a firearm used in a crime. Once my mom told me what he was being charged on I knew they were just trying to make a felony stick...

My momma dukes had gone through his room. Found 14G of an unmentionable. and 5 grams of some weed. Which was very odd. The last I knew was he had a half pound still tucked away in a secret area of his room. However, only few know of this area. I was on the phone with one of our friends when I was in PA. My mom had told him to come over and get anything she didn't find out of his room. He told me there was nothing and my mother confirmed he walked away with nothing.

Z had been using his 3 phone calls a week he got from the Juvenile Unit to call me. He got 5 mins a day. We made the most of it. He was upset and I could only tell him hopeful things and tell him how many people said they're writing to him(Literally over 50 people we know said they'd sent a letter). I made sure to inform him regardless of what happens I love him and that even if he does get sent to real jail to wait things out and not make any stupid decisions while there, And that this is our lives taking two different paths right now and no matter what we will meet again when he returns. I told him to look at it like the fork in a road around a lake. I go one way he goes another. But eventually we shall see each other again.

I get back to Florida and everyone in my range of age and his are constantly trying to contact me and find out what happened to Z. I tell them just a bare min of a story. And tell them the address to send letters and to leave out foul language and keep saying positive things or send him informative letters to stimulate his brain.

My birthday rolls around June 25. I had to go to court because they could no longer hold him in Juvenile Detention, because you're only allowed 21 days there. They dropped all charges down to Armed robbery with a firearm and uttering a forged document or counterfeit money. Then they filed him over to county. I cried a lot that day. He's not allowed to look back at the courtroom. But he looked back and saw me and give me a big smile and a head nod. I saw him tear a tad, but not like I did. I received not a single gift from any friends or family, but I told them that it is all okay. I got what I wanted and that was to see my brother.

He currently has a bond hearing on July 3rd. Which I'm hoping goes well. the judge does not have to give him bond in Florida for, Armed robbery with a firearm.

My mother has already paid 8k in lawyer fees and has the bail money. The lawyer estimated roughly 15000 for bail because he is a first time offender and has no prior record. The lawyer says he knows the judge at the jail so it will probably go pretty well. I hope he gets out July 3rd. I don't really want to condone underage drinking but, Seriously I want to have a few beers with my brother and watch the Forth of July fireworks.

Now I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what the Uttering a forged document or counterfeit bill is about. Well a few months ago my brother idiotically passed a fake bill. Which he bought for I think 5 dollars for the 50. He was actually becoming a CI to have the dude making them arrested. But since he was arrested on these charges they stuck it to him.

I'm sure a lot of you are thinking my brother is a snitch now. However, call him what you must but if you were 17 and had federal agents talking to you about how you could do SERIOUS fucking time for that. I think you'd just say eh fuck it not my 15 year jail term not my problem. He never got to go on a mission to buy more bills with the cops money and have the guy arrested.

I guess I just needed to vent, I guess I just want some advice from you guys. I don't really know what I want. I've been isolating myself from the world lately. Trying to figure things out for myself and figuring out what I want to take for college in the fall. After this string of events I'm highly considering a business degree. My family has the money to where I could open a nightclub. In Orlando so that way when my brother gets out if hes convicted for a long time. He has a job and a place to live as soon as he gets out.

There is this DnB song by the Prototypes ft Darrison called Evolution. And the lyrics speak volumes I suppose.

Edit: of course what I was asking in the title and I completely left out. Legal advice, what's the worst that can happen to my brother..?

And with a birthday in August. That's when he would turn 18. He is being charged as an adult..

2. Snitch...

3. As your attorney....

4. Why do people put letters as names? Nobody knows your fucking friends, this stopped me from reading the shit.

Good luck with your apparent snitching

5. that's some serious shit dude. I don't think a bunch of stoners will be able to help you.

6. I think the same thing though in a less angry way.

OP your brother or M, as to whoever it was I'm confused made mistakes and now he has to pay for it. It's some heavy shit but that's what happens. Was stupid to try and rip people off and even more so to have an illegal firearm. As for this nightclub pipe dream, go for it I guess if you think you can make it happen. You're not going to be steering clear from a life like what you've been living in that kind of work though.

7. [quote name='"zoomme"']Snitch...[/quote]

Dude you too are fucked up. Shut the fuck up and go to another thread with your bullshit. Everyone says they will" never" snitch. But that's because I has never come down to you Actually having to spend your life in jail or that. So fuck off. I thought this kid didn't even shoot anyone though. I would let the Feds know that those stupid fucks did the same exact thing to your other buddy. Get those other kids names out on the Internet and to everyone and make their lives hell.

8. [quote name='"TheRealPurp"']

Dude you too are fucked up. Shut the fuck up and go to another thread with your bullshit. Everyone says they will" never" snitch. But that's because I has never come down to you Actually having to spend your life in jail or that. So fuck off. I thought this kid didn't even shoot anyone though. I would let the Feds know that those stupid fucks did the same exact thing to your other buddy. Get those other kids names out on the Internet and to everyone and make their lives hell.[/quote]

Haha, actually Tyke, I have and I didn't. *I* actually have integrity and am a very free woman. I also know the lies that police tell. If you tell on someone else you're *also* telling on yourself. Kids. Psh.

AND I was ONLY 21 @ the time.

9. [quote name='"zoomme"']

Haha, actually Tyke, I have and I didn't. *I* actually have integrity and am a very free woman. I also know the lies that police tell. If you tell on someone else you're *also* telling on yourself. Kids. Psh.

AND I was ONLY 21 @ the time.[/quote]

Either way don't be a fucking cunt and come in here with your bullshit. Don't have something worthwhile to say they don't fucking say anything just to be a bitch! Kids brother just got locked up. Seriously your going to come in here with that. You must have a shitty life.

10. [quote name='"TheRealPurp"']

Either way don't be a fucking cunt and come in here with your bullshit. Don't have something worthwhile to say they don't fucking say anything just to be a bitch! Kids brother just got locked up. Seriously your going to come in here with that. You must have a shitty life.[/quote]

A snitch is a snitch. Birds of a feather, eh purp?

11. he'll probably get probation with a suspended sentence
    or worse case might have to serve a couple years
    this is if hes guilty or armed robbery i really didnt follow what exactly happend with this A and Z shit

12. [quote name='"zoomme"']

A snitch is a snitch. Birds of a feather, eh purp?[/quote]

Have you ever gotten caught with counterfeit currency? Then shut the fuck up

13. You could have at least used fake names. I had no idea who was who, which made the story kind of suck. Better luck next time.

14. OP, life's a bitch and I apologize for the tragic events that has bestowed itself upon you. I hope everything looks good for you and your loved ones in the future.

As for legal advice or the outcomes, your brother was convicted as a minor so the charges shouldn't be a FULL sentence if you know what I mean. More than often since this is his first sentence and he's a minor he should be out earlier with good behavior.

Just my own experience from seeing friends go in and out multiple times.

best of luck to you and don't pay attention to the dicks on the internet. A snitch is a snitch we're not retarded but regardless we've all snitched before I'm sure of it.

15. he wasnt convicted retard

16. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']

I think the same thing though in a less angry way.

OP your brother or M, as to whoever it was I'm confused made mistakes and now he has to pay for it. It's some heavy shit but that's what happens. Was stupid to try and rip people off and even more so to have an illegal firearm. As for this nightclub pipe dream, go for it I guess if you think you can make it happen. You're not going to be steering clear from a life like what you've been living in that kind of work though.[/quote]

Its true, I mad.

17. As your attorney I advise you to send all of the drugs my way.

18. Just to let you know if you are under investigation or if they have even talked to you once than they will mnow that you posted this. Be careful bruh. Ive been there before

19. You have forfeited any legal advice that could be given.

Never, and I mean never...Admit to anything you or anyone else has apparently done, you already gave an admission in this story...Which is why I do not ever talk about the shit I've done.

Sorry, he's fucked, eh...Three to five years good behavior, probably less since it is a first time conviction. Of course, this all depends on what he does while he is in, fucks up he'll easily see the upwards of five to 10.:cool: