Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Trichomes | Purple Plant | Saffron Pistils

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GrapeStreet, Jun 27, 2012.

1. wow...I dont even know what to say or think

2. river rock 4 life

3. That is funny :p

That is truly a beautiful plant. That is the nicest I have ever seen my friend :)

4. It would of been a perfect post had there been farther away pix of the nugs

5. #65 GrapeStreet, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    Well, since you seem to like this one so much...Some recent shots. The big menu shot is a 23 photo composite shot. I had to shot different areas at different Depth-of-Fields to get everything (mostly) in focus then stitch together the exposures.  

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. No it's not from Riverrock. This is Verde baby.

7. thanks for the dope background dude! no pun intended...  :bongin:

8. That is fucking killer!!!!
    I grew out a sativa that sported magenta buds and trichomes. I think its fuckinh incedible what there is left under the surface where people have yet to research

9. That is the most purple Lemon Diesel I have ever seen, wow it's gorgeous. Denver has it good, you guys are lucky.

10. #71 Golden Lungs, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    wow thats amazing do u think they used anything besides cold temps?

i wonder what color some nice bho would come out? or even just the kief must look pretty fucking cool.

11. Catch that on fire and you might feel some effects from inhaling the smoke

Sent from cloud 649 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. We didn't use cold temps, it's actually about 74 in the grow most of the time. It's genetic. Hence the difference between "True Purps" and "shocked" or "starved" purples. 

A true purple goes purple, no cold required. Again, this is likely because a genetic trait is telling the plant to construct large amounts of Anthocyanin (conjecture). 

13. ya i just have never seen the trichomes and shit go that crazy, it looks awesome man.

14. The BHO is darker color but still amber, the kief is yelow and purple. :)

15. That's a strain that should be included on some kind of calendar! It's like "centerfold" material!

:)

16. When I got magenta trichomes I didn't even have to really be dropping the temperature I gre the shit from seed so I can say I didn't feed it anything weird just as they matured instead of amber they would turn magenta