600 watt new setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Captain Morgan, Jun 27, 2012.

1. #21 Captain Morgan, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    pic 1 is the blue cheese

pic 2 and 3 are og 13

pic 4 is the t dreams

pic 5 is the whole setup

Also it has been super hot in my attic so the grow room was only getting down to 85F and 78F when the lights are off :mad::(

it will get better when heat wave passes,going to put up mylar in a few days when i have time.

Attached Files:

2. Alright so i just flipped the lights to 12/12 expect for The only OG13, she is to small to flower so i threw here under some 4 footers under 24/0 light to veg out. Then i will throw here with the rest. Also these pic are about 2 days old. I watered 2 days ago with a 7.0 ph. and 1/2 tsp of earth juice catalyst, 1/4 tsp of Open seasme, 1 1/2 tsp of big bloom, 1 tsp grow big per gallon. (light nute watering).

PIC 1 AND 2: This is the bagseed, she is looking good no probs.

PIC 3 AND 4: This is both of the blue cheese, they look great, one of them has some curls but they are gone now.

PIC 5 AND 6: This is the OG13 she is not going into flowering with the rest, she is going under some 4 footers so she can veg out for about 2-4 weeks longer. She is in great health.

PIC 7 AND 8: This is both of the T-dream, One of them looks fine. The other one has some sort of def, i thought it was zinc or a cal/mag but it isnt, It has to be the PH so i will check the run off of that one and see if it needs a flush.

Let me know what you guys think, Im also putting up my mylar 2mra.:smoke: peace

Attached Files:

3. #23 Captain Morgan, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    So they did about 2 weeks of pre-flowering and its Day 6 of flowering. Everything thing is looking good. Just watered with 1tsp tiger bloom, 1/4tsp open sesame, 2tsp big bloom, 1tsp root drench. Water PH is 6.83 and run off was 6.42-6.46 (the blue cheese had a tiny bit higher run off than everything eles.) Also trimed the bottoms of all my plants so i dont have any baby nugs siting down there wasting nutes and light.

Heres a over view of the room
    [​IMG]

Heres Both of the Blue cheese.
    Blue cheese 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blue cheese 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the upload, GC wouldnt let me upload anything.

4. #24 Captain Morgan, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Here is T-dream 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    T-dream 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is The OG13
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also forgot pic of bagseed, its got a couple of nice dime size buds on her.
    Let me know what you think.

5. Also here is a pic of my Ozone gen, its rated for 5000 sqft so its got me covered :). [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Is black plastic actually a no-no? Does it leach toxic shit into my buds? Cos they kinda smell funny..

7. No it just doesnt reflect light well,

8. It absorbs light in fact, it doesn't reflect anything other than heat.

9. what he said lol

10. So I found a fucking hermie, stupid fucking og13. I think it hermied because it transplanted it when it was flowering, but it had to be done, it was super root bound. so i took the og13 and threw it outside so i can get some seeds off of it. Everything was transplant into 5 gal buckets about 4 days ago. I will give you guys a update later tonight with some pic's.

I also have ? if you guys can help me. My plant that hermied was smaller than all the other plants so I was wonder what are the chance that my other plants are going to start making seeds. There was opened flowers. I hope i dont have to throw this whole grow away :'(.

11. Damn man, did the sacks split on the hermi? Being that close to the others and have air movemnt will not be a good result if so. Was you careful when removing it, I heard that a black bag slowly swept over the top to cover it before it moves helps the process of not shaking off pollen.

Hope the rest are ok dude :)

12. Yea the some of the sac's were open. I dont have the best air movement so i hope everything isnt gonna start seeding, if they do should i just get rid of all these and start a new batch?

13. How far into flower are they? I'd leave them and see what happens, clean out the room with a damp cloth and spray water bottle so if it is around the room it won't spread, clean the inside of fans too, it might help it might not but do you really wanna risk it?

14. just found one of my blue cheese and the bag seed are seeded, just barely tho. going to chop em down and make some butter so its not a complete loss. grrr 3 plants left, the other blue cheese might be infected, and the 2 t-dream are fine..... for now.

15. Ok dude lol

16. grows lookin good

did u really spend 90 bucks on a bail of fox farm soil? thats absolutely insane. I get bail of berger for 5 dolla

17. yep and a couple other little things

Alright everything is seeded. so i making some more candy with the seeded plants. After i chop and make the candys i will clean the room and wipe down the mylar, i highly doubt pollen will live after that + the time its going to take to flower. i ordered more seeds heres what i got.

Barneys Farm LSD
    Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 10 seeds

FEMINIZED UFO #1 Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star

FEMINIZED UFO #2 World of Seeds Sugar Mango Ryder Autoflowering

FEMINIZED UFO #3 Samsara Seeds Holy Grail 69

Just gonna grow 4 lsd and the auto, saving the other seeds.

I have some soil left over so right as the seeds get here its on!

18. Shit man I would be HAAAAPPY with that hermie.. If it comes out you could have mostly all feminized seeds.. of course a few hermie. But I had a batch of Big Bud Depot's 'The Black' and made it to S3 generation.. Each round I would get like 8 seeds from 3 plants.. Self sustaining :) It prob would have gone farther if someone hadn't stolen my seed stash.

19. All right so my room is about 78-80f, i got my light on 24 hours a day, i put it on 400 watts instead of the 600 watt or turbo mode because i am going out of town for a couple days on the 25 and i dont want to have to flower till i get back. I have 5 lsd (fem) and 1 sugar mango ryder (fem).

They are about 1 1/2 weeks old. They got 1 tsp of root drench,2 tsp of big bloom,5ml of azamax and 1/2 a tsp of grow big (per gallon). They are about to get transplanted into 1.7 gallon pots tomorrow.

The soil i am using a 1/2 fox farm OF, 1/4 fox farm HF, 1/4 perlite. The nutes im going to be using this whole grow are fox farms:big bloom, tiger bloom,beastie bloom,open seasme, cha ching, grow big, root drench, and there flushing one. GH: aza-max, root drench.

pic one is the LSD, pic 2 is the Sugar mango ryder.

Attached Files:

20. heres the lsd that i harvest figure better late then never lol, starting up a new thread for my new room.

Attached Files: