Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine Success Story. Thank you GC!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cryzcruze, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So I have an hourly position with a fortune 5 company. Usually the only time you have to drug test is if you are a new hire or being promoted to a salaried management position. I rarely smoke these days. I never seek it out but if it is offered I will usually have some. I had not smoked in months and then on Saturday the 16th I was at a friends birthday party and someone started passing a pipe around.

Fast forward to Monday morning. I get to my desk and there is 9:30 meeting planner with my whole dept. Turns out they were doing a restructure and my position was being combined with another position and we were automatically being bumped up to salaried members of management... oh and by the way you must complete a drug test within 24 hours. :eek:

Needless to saying I was freaking out! Not only would I possibly not get this awesome pay bump but I would be getting fired. I had never looked into detoxes or fake piss or anything because I would simply just quit smoking if I knew I had a drug test coming. I immediately started doing all the research I could. (Most info came from this very site). On my lunch break I went to the local head shop looking for quick fix because that is what I read the most about. Sadly they were out and the guy recommended something called "Lil Whizz" and from I can tell this is the same stuff that the Whizz Kit has except this one is not refillable. Bought the kit.. went home and practiced with it. Used it the very next day and I just found out today for sure that I passed. This was a escreen lab test. Like everyone else says just make sure you have the temp. right and you should be "golden"

I want to say thank you to these forums... You helped me when I was feeling at my lowest and scared I was going to lose my livelihood. I wanted to make it a point to come back and share my story in hopes that it might help someone else. :hello:

I start my new position next Monday morning!

2. niceeee have fun with your new job and pay :p

3. Congratulations...:hello:

4. good... just took a test with the whiz kit and it was fine as far as temp was concerned just waiting to hear from my potential employer tomorrow... im nervous but this story calms my nerves

5. Congrats, your review might help others pass their tests

6. #6 badgorilla, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Good news my brothers and sisters:

Whizz Kit sold by ALS totally worked for my pre-employment drug screen.

• Method: Substitution
    • Lab: Quest Diagnostics
    • Test: SAP 1050/2000 W/NIT (unobserved)
    The product comprises of a belt and pouch (with temperature gauge) containing 3.0 oz of synthetic urine and about 18" of plastic tubing. Attached to the tubing are two plastic clips used to release or stop the flow of liquid from the gravity fed pouch. It also came with two heating pads. 

IMPORTANT: IT TAKES ONE HEATING PAD COMBINED WITH YOUR BODY TEMPERATURE TO GET THE LIQUID TO 98 DEGREES OR SO. 

I paid $60 for the apparatus. Later, I found other retailers selling a seemingly identical product for about $43.

Before the test, I practiced wearing the device and operating the clips so as to avoid any unnatural sounds. 

On the day of the test, I cut the tubing to a desired length, attached a heating pad to the pouch as instructed, and strapped the puppy on.  I sat around for an hour or so while the things heated up. Once the temperature hit 98 degrees, I went to the testing site, checking temperature again before entering. 

At the testing site, I signed in, handed over my driver's license and documentation for review then I was invited to the rear to take care of business.  I made sure my demeanor was calm and friendly but it should be noted that these folks are suspicious by default and not readily friendly. To me, this behavior doesn't make much sense since they get paid whether I pass or fail - so why not be nice to everybody - its all money in the bank to them. 

The instructions were to pee about 60 ml into a labeled receptacle and not to flush the toilet nor to use the sink. 

Operation was easy and fast, which was the goal. I didn't want to spend a ponderous amount of time fumbling in the bathroom, triggering suspicion. It took me probably less than 45 seconds to deliver the sample. After I came out, I was able to wash my hands then I signed a paper and was told that the result would be known to my employer within a day or two and to check with them about the result if I chose to. The total time spent was less than 10 minutes. 

After the test, I received no update from my employer as to the results and I didn't want to risk making an inquiry since that may trigger suspicion so I experienced some anxiety for about a week until I received information about my start date. 

Conclusion: This method worked as expected and I am a happy camper. During the interim period, I was worried about pH levels in the synthetic urine not being correct in relation to current testing methods and I couldn't find data on the retailer's site to assure me that this was indeed zipped up, so I did worry a bit. That was the only downside but it is understandable since current laws prohibit retailers from honestly marketing devices that could be used to break laws.