Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do stoners hate cops?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by itsy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. [quote name='"MistahWonderful"']I've been assaulted. But I've verbally assaulted police officers and there family more time than you I bet. I've smoked weed in a pigs house and stolen his credit card. I'm one bad boy that show's no love to the police. The police can't find me I'm low down and grimey. I intentionally dress poor in my hood. Feel me? I change apperances quick the feeds got my phone and living taped. For real. It's deep.[/quote]

Attached Files:

2. #142 RUBaBUD, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    The fuck is deep about that? Hahaha. That's just acting instinctual like a monkey. It's too easy.

3. They work for the government, a corrupt system. They enforce corrupt laws, and they have too much control.

4. I don't hate cops in fact I have a couple friends that are police. I thank them for keeping it safe hen possible. Gotta get these crack heads and bassers outta here

5. Cops are such a fucking buzz kill.

6. Maybe I'm lucky enough to have never run into bad cops but I've never had any hate for them. I understand that it's part of the job to arrest people with weed not because it's ethical or because they necessarily agree with it, but because it's their job.

There may be cops out there who are total assholes and abuse their power and maybe even sell/use drugs that they confiscate, but I've never had to deal with them. We see that kind of thing on tv, but I doubt it's as common as people say.

I've been arrested for possession before, but the cops were very professional and they were saying shit about pot obviously to discourage me, but they weren't abusive or douchebags by any means.

7. I don't hate all cops. Just the corrupt ones. Some of them are pretty cool dudes. The cops around here are all cool with ganja. Plus, I seriously hate the kids who go around town saying they smoke, and then yelling fuck the police and YOLO. They piss me the fuck off.

8. ^ the corrupt ones who just take your weed instead of charging you aren't too bad though

9. cause alot of them are assholes and the bad apples always ruins it for everyone else

why do you think schools are the way they are now?

10. Fuck the police!

11. Because cops are supposed to keep ppl safe, instead they go around and make everybodies lives a misery by enforcing bad laws and giving fines so they can get their quota.

12. [quote name='"Megacosm"']Fuck the police![/quote]

This. Fuck em they make everything sketchy

13. [quote name='"01bullitt"']

can i get an amen![/quote]

amen!!

14. Not only do stoners hate cops but even many anti-weed people hate them as well

15. I don't mind the cops, I never put myself in positions where they would want to pull me over and search me, nor do I hang out with people that would get pulled over. I've never been directly approached by a cop for anything, and if you go the speed limit, actually stop at a stop sign, use your turn signals, wearing a seat belt, your have a license, and your vehicle is registered and insured they ain't going to pull you over. I even do all these things when there are clearly no cops around b/c you never know. :D

Pretty much as long as you're being respectful to a cop, and not being some disrespectful punk they ain't going to fuck with you too bad.

I'd rather have cops patrolling the streets, getting drunk drivers off the roads, putting pedophiles, tweakers, thieves, and the like in jail.

16. It's not just "stoners" who don't like cops. A lot of people don't like them and for many reasons; mainly because a lot of cops (not all) are assholes and don't even know the fucking "law."

17. Because they harras us for smoking weed :smoke: lol

18. I respect cops in big cities who deal with serious stuff and are putting their lives on the line constantly. But suburban chumps, some of them are jokes honestly who just try to act big and bust people for petty things rather than be concerned about anyone's safety whatsoever.