Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do stoners hate cops?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by itsy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. If the fact that your a stoner is the only reason you have to dislike cops, then you really need to read some history. I don't dislike cops because I smoke weed, they have their job to do. I smoke weed in my home now, and no cop has ever come to my door because I've been smoking weed. A lot of cops don't even care that you smoke weed, they have to care because some of you guys are doing it out in public and let's face it, then you really MAKE it their issue because they have to enforce the law. You can't hate someone for doing their job.

You feel like the police harass you because your smoking weed out on the streets and they have to do something about it? Sounds like you need to hate the player and not the game.

2. You people are all acting as if cops only job is to harass weed smokers. It's not, think how you would feel if someone in your family was murdered, and the cops said "Oh, fuck us? How about we just not help you out?" ;)

3. I have had two encounters my whole life with the police, both speeding tickets. goes to show if you don't cause trouble, they wont bother you. i am almost 30. oh, and never been searched either

4. Cops are just like regular people and their personalities reflect the area they're in.

Higher crime areas tend to have the "fuck tha police" attitude resulting in more "dick head" cops

Lower crime areas tend to have the "they're here to protect us" attitude resulting in the friendlier cops

5. this is probably true

6. Fuck the police,Kill the police.

7. Think about this, why do cops hate stoners?

8. ... and you wonder why they treat you like shit. I'd be an asshole to people like you, too.

9. #49 MississippiDank, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    Change your tampon,everybody is entitled to their own opinion.For example,I don't hold it against your mother for not having an abortion when she realized she was pregnant with you.

So if I choose not to be a pig lover that's my decision.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

10. Well, "kill the police" is a pretty goddamn extreme opinion, and I think you're a piece of shit for having it. That's my opinion. How 'bout that?

11. you haven't been arrested for possession
    i agree we need police but some abuse there power

12. #52 RUBaBUD, Jun 27, 2012
    Of course they do, it's far from a perfect system. But what in this life is? The defining purpose of the police is to protect and keep order. However, it's run by imperfect beings, such as ourselves, so there're going to be plenty of fuck ups. That doesn't mean you should disregard all law enforcement, because a good bit of them are in there to do good.

Look at this site, for instance. It has assholes, smart people, dumbasses, decent folks, etc... Everywhere is imperfect.

13. Police usually overlook the moral acceptability of marijuana use, among many other things, and police generally do not work in favor of someone if marijuana is involved in their situation. Also speeding tickets.

14. #54 RandomThoughts, Jun 27, 2012
    You're a belligerent little kid.
    If you're not you sure act like one.
    I can see why cops would give you shit, because you'd throw your shitty attitude at them and make it worse for yourself, I can just see you being the guy that would get pepper sprayed because he kept talking shit.
    Some cops are assholes sure - some guys like you not only have it coming, but make them worse.

Anyone adamant about their "fuck cops" and "theyre all bad" bit, has obviously never had any kind of crime visited upon themselves or one of their own...must be nice to lead a shallow sheltered life.

If you're speeding, you're speeding though...with technology the way it is these days, it would be impossible to dispute and blame the officer/s. They can't really look the other way on this, like speed limits are written in stone.

I get you on the weed thing...I mean it's not nice to be hassled/arrested for something you use that causes no others harm, but then, what if in standing up for you or not acting, their partner turned them in and fucked their job? There's one less semi-decent cop to act against real crimes.

15. that was very unnecessary man.

16. #56 MississippiDank, Jun 27, 2012
    Yes I am an ass hole.Yea I have been maced and tazed because I wouldnt "shut the fuck up".No man has any authority over me I don't bow a little bitch.I enjoy the battle.Its ok I'll let the two of you spout off your weak ass cop loving lets vote for George bush propaganda.You go as far as to insult another man because he states his opinion.Its quite alright you've been brain washed and have obviously been POLICED too long.

It's obvious youve never been dehumanized and demoralized by the police before.
    I've hated police for as long as I can remember and won't ever stop.Growing up I've witnessed the police do some crazy things.....Like throw my fucking uncle off of a porch onto his neck paralyzing him.He then Told the officers something was wrong and that he was hurt and couldn't move.Do they believe him.....no.They proceed to drag him over 200 yards to their squad cars through white rock gravel which ripped through his jeans and shirt causing wounds and gashes all over his upper and lower torso and covering both of his legs. He needed over 170 stitches at this point.And his body looked like hamburger meat.When they finally get him to the squad car they still don't believe he is paralyzed so they very roughly stuffed him in the car and left.when thy arrived at the jail they realized something was wrong my uncle died 5 years ago still paralyzed and carrying his scars.He was a Korean war veteran shot through the neck in battle and survived just to come home to have this happen to him.This all happened over a simple case of mistaken identity.

Four years later my two cousins one who was pregnant were shot and killed by police officers.The officers fired over 30 rounds into the car because one of them "thought" he saw a gun,turned out to be a cigarette case.

My brother has had four teeth knocked out by a police officer with the butt of his gun.

I myself have been shot three times by the police.....So yeah.....Fuck the police

17. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

that was very unnecessary man.[/quote]

Yeah,it was a bit harsh but I speak whats on my mind,So I tend to say fucked up shit sometimes.He did insult me first though without knowing why I have such a strong hatred for the police,so he was just as wrong as me.He didn't care how I felt so why should I care how he feels.....same with the police....they don't give a fuck about me so why should I give a fuck about them......an eye for an eye

18. Where the fuck do you live, dude? If you're not bullshitting then I empathize for you. However, you obviously live in a shit neighborhood and I find it hard to believe that you all are "law abiding" citizens. There's no fucking way the cops did all that for no reason.

19. How am I or anyone supposed to know your situation. We all communicate by what each other writes and that's it. You said such a generally shitty statement that there was no other information I could use to respond.

Again, I feel sorry that all that shit happened to you, but I can bet you're no innocent bystander.

20. Nope. I'm just not biased either way.
    You're the one foolish enough to generalize everyone with the occupation...don't go calling other people one-sided.
    Yeah. Right. I say I could go either way, you say you hate them.
    Who's brainwashed again?

No, someone indicated you were bringing things on yourself and how that would make them react, and then you implied their parent should have had an abortion.
    So, your complaint here is void.

So you act like an animal...ok?
    You're not pointing out anything new man...if you didn't put yourself in these situations where physical restraint were necessary, they wouldn't have cause to escalate.

If you can't remember why you started, that just tells me you had no reason in the first place, but looked for them.

I'm not saying you haven't seen cops to rotten things...I have too...but all cops? every single cop? That's just incorrect.
    Not to detract from what happened to your uncle, I'm going to assume you're telling the truth...but, to be honest, you get like you are from the older generations around you, right?
    So fair odds are that your uncle was well, kind of like you are now...so this case of mistaken identity, it might've went a little more smoothly for him if he didn't mouth off the way you say you do.
    As I said, there's shitty cops but as a mature human being you have to know that how you act is either going to diffuse the situation, or cause it to get worse.
    That you claim you've seen this happen, and that you still act out with hatred towards all cops, and carry on the evidently multiple times you've been arrested...well, some people use their experiences as a lesson learned, you just seem like you're going to try and make things worse on yourself no matter what trouble you get into.

Not to judge your family or anything, but I find it hard to believe all of your claims are true unless you come from a pretty criminal family...I mean if I were you I'd try to act right and change that rather than misrepresent by making people think that people that smoke weed are rabid animals.
    Really doubt all three of those were mistakes...