Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is mixing Tobacco with Weed for joints strange?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by orak, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I know some people do it and for where I live it's really, really common to do just for the sake of making it last longer. I'd say easily 9 of every 10 people around here do.

From what I've heard in some parts of the world it's just strange to do, so I wanted some opinions.

I do it some times, most of the reliable deals where I love only sell in 'deals' as they're called which is $25 and '50s' which are obviously $50 and the don't have a set size. It's kinda crap but there's not ton of options since they can sell so many of them and profit a lot more.. That's generally why I sometimes mix because otherwise I just burn through my money as fast as the weed.

2. Not strange as long as you get high...Man.:cool:

3. Haha, great answer. I've just seen so many people be like 'wtf' like it's the strangest thing ever and they've never even thought of it yet it's so common here.

4. I think folks do it alot overseas from what I have read. It doesn't happen here though.

5. almost every joint you smoke in europe will be that way. its called a spliff.

i smoke joints like that too but im a cigarette smoker anyway

6. I don't like the thought of mixing medicine with such poison but it makes it more mild and enjoyable.

7. As am I so I guess it makes more sense that way.

I can definitely understand not wanting to do it if you don't like Tobacco in the first place.

8. I dont see the point of using tobacco for a smoother burn. it kills taste. If you got plenty of weed just add some shake for a smoother burn...bacco is nassty...only time i want ANY tobacco is if I'm rolling a blunt and lets be honest, anyone who has smoked a spliff and a blunt knows they are completely different.

9. Around where I live everyone does it too. Idk I don't smoke that much so it doesn't really make much of a difference, but I might start using pure weed.

10. I find it does burner smoother but I don't really care about that part. The taste definitely isn't as great. All about how long it lasts for me. Saves me a ton of money.

11. All of Europe are strange.

12. I'm from the UK and i just think it's vile. There is absolutely not even 1 positive outcome of tobacco in the joint. Tastes like death and causes death.

13. In the uk it's pretty much standard to mix it in

14. When I first started smoking, I thought joints wouldn't burn if you didn't add tobacco.

Ah well, I've grown since.

15. no its a spliff.......try a wu some time..........not allowed here

16. Its typically done around Europe, particularly in the UK.
    I refuse to conform to such madness though :)

17. A lot of people I know mix tobacco with weed, even I sometimes mix it but with weak tobacco.

18. Its not common here at all but Ive done it once and didn't like it at all. I do know that it is common in a lot of places though.

19. Adding tobacco to a joint to save weed is like drinking non alcoholic beer mixed w beer to save alcohol, what's the point.
    If you wanna save weed don't waste it In a joint for 1.
    2nd if you want tobacco smoke a fig why ruin 1 with another.

20. to me...might as well dry up some dog crap and crumble it up to make your herb stretch further in some shitty tasting mix for toking 'pleasure'.. (how the fuck smoking shitty tasting things could be a pleasure is beyond me, but junkies do it all day with cigarettes...)

tobacco kills people just by using it...why the fuck smoke it at all, unless you're suicidal, or completely ignorant of what tobacco is...:cool: