Bands that shouldn't exist

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by austinwhat, Jun 25, 2012.

1. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']One direction. Fuckin bullshit band. People Say they are the next Beatles. Fuck that shit.[/quote]

i cant hate on any group of teenage boys who's hated by a bunch of people, but still manage to be successful,get money and fuck bitches i just cant man thats what people call a "Hater" . im not fond of there music but hey *shrugs*

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbB51XglEuc]BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR - BITCHES GET STITCHES ! - YouTube[/ame]

3. Dude.. this topic? Talk about a bunch of unnecessary hatred. And no, not just because I obviously like korn.
    I got here by looking up 'Korn' (Duh) and saw the posted topic "Bands that shouldn't exist." I thought wtf and I clicked.

I don't understand a lot of music, but I will NEVER tell you my music is better than yours.
    And no I'm not on the soap box, although half the people in here are doing a handstand on that motherfucker.

It takes an extra steamy load of bullshit to annoy me when I'm high, but this foul, closed-minded pile of shit made the mark.  

4. i love korn man. fuck the haters.