Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

funny things you've said while first time getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JLTNL, Jun 25, 2012.

1. The very first time i got high i was with my brother we were in my room playing ssx. I had just came back from the kitchen

"dude why the hell do i keep dancing to the kitchen and back"

:smoke:

2. "I feel like there is marbles doing figure 8's in my face" [​IMG]

3. "whats that sweaty wet thing bro?" my younger friend getting high for the first time off of some dank trying to explain what his mouth felt like. i think he had cotton mouth but then again he passed out about a minute or so after he said that. we let him sleep it off in the front yard in the grass where he passed out at.

4. "Fried chicken?... Shit, I'd lay down my life for The Colonel's secret blend of eleven herbs and spices right now..."

5. "My brain feels like battery acid" I was trying to describe the fuzzy feeling

6. First time i got high wasnt the first time i smoked, and the dude I was with tried his best to confuse me. I was young as shit... Dont really remember the shit I said...

7. Bro do you taste cheese?

8. "My arms keep falling down... because I cant find my pockets!!" - random friend one day

sometimes i miss getting high with other people...

9. I was with two other people, and I turned to my one friend and said "You can call me a cookie, cuz i'm baked". It was the funniest shit ever haha.

10. I think I swallowed some smoke because my farts smell like weed

11. fucking hilarious bro
    thats some funny shit bro. I raise my bong to you sir

12. I thought a pile of ground weed was saltine cracker dust and licked my finger to scoop some up.

I had the munchies sooooo bad.