New Jersey Decriminalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dankestfew, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Maybe the media gave up after Christie said he'd veto it - kind of a dead end story for them I guess. Chicago seems to be moving on it though.

2. I'm from cali and have had the news on all week and nothing about NJ ..... all that is on is heath care , immigration and fast and furious

3. John Stewart is talking about this right now on the Daily Show, on Comedy Central. This is great haha.

4. ^^^ That was awesome. It really is hypocritical of him to challenge the federal government on sports betting but refuse to do the same for decriminalization.

5. I say we spam that link to Christie, just to make sure he sees it. over and over and over and over again ;)

6. [quote name='"dankestfew"']I say we spam that link to Christie, just to make sure he sees it. over and over and over and over again ;)[/quote]

I say we give Christie a forced liposuction procedure while he's sleeping, that'll teach em.

7. You guys are horrible to this guy haha. I mean I don't necessarily like him but hes got feelings too, imagine if he reads this.... I just want this to pass.

8. ^Reads what? Someone calling him names online? The Daily Show is nation wide.

He is a politician, and of all the people in the world, they have what's coming to them.
    I just really think most of them are under the impression most people are to naive to do an internet search or read public documents for themselves.

I mean, Jesus christ, look at how almost every news station in American dispatched information about the Health Care Ruling this week... Good work guys.