Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time help, anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BowlOfGreen, Jun 24, 2012.

1. #1 BowlOfGreen, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    So I'm 24, and I live in Sydney. My mate sells weed, so I'm gonna buy some green off him this week. I'm paying $20 for 1.3 grams, and he says it's heaps good, and is golden brown. I think I'll probably use a homemade pipe with a stainless steel pen or something for my first few hits, and I'm planning on smoking it at like 12 AM when my parents are asleep, turning the a/c on, blowing the smoke out my window and spraying some lynx. A few Q's-

• He says it's the best, and it's golden brown. I heard brown was bad. What's the go here?
    • Is $20 a good price?
    • Should I use a homemade pipe?
    • Is the way I mentioned above safe, so that I won't get caught?

Oh, and one more thing: When my older brother lived with us, his room always had a specific smell and it wasn't any aerosol or whatever, it was very unique. I always thought nothing of it, but I went through his old draw and found at least 50 baggies. Do you guys think he smoked?

Thanks, sam

2. 1. you're too young to be on this site

2. who cares its just 20 bucks

3. InBeforeBANHAMMER.

4. Before you get banned.

He says it's the best, and it's golden brown. I heard brown was bad. What's the go here?
    That's a lie. Tell him you want green, not brown.

Is $20 a good price?
    for 1.3? eh not bad if its dank, but I dont doubt that. Say " If I'm paying 20/g I need dank, not mids." Be assertive. Dont let him hustle you.

Should I use a homemade pipe?
    Is the way I mentioned above safe, so that I won't get caught?

Not really.. Take a door stopper (the kind that look like a funnel, stainless steel) unscrew it. Thats your bowl. Check your faucets, where the water comes out. There should be a screen work with it and pop it out. Thats your screen. Now the hard part find a paper towl roll and make a hole in it just big enough for the stopper (the bowl) stick it down in their, a bit of tape where you stuck it in might be good. Put your screen in the bowl; cover one end of the paper towel roll, mouth on the other, Begin lighting it, just before you run out of breath remove your hand from the end and breathe in HARD.

Protip: Remember to breathe in deeply and slowly at first, Breathing too hard will extinguish the flame. MAKE SURE SMOKE IS REACHING LUNGS.

Good bye.

5. nice edit bro, like the mods wont figure that one out, haha

6. Don't use a homemade pipe made out of any dodgy shit, just make one out of an apple or some shit like that

7. Golden brown is a no go. Specially 1.3g for $20, should be more like 1.3g/$2.50. First time plus shitty weed sounds like the opposite of how your first time should be.

8. Just buy a Pipe you can get some for like 4 dollars

9. he is 14 so i doubt he will buy a pipe cause a head shop wont let him in

10. Dude 14 is WAY to young to smoke anything. Your body is still developing, you should wait until you are at LEAST 16 but preferably 18.
    Anyway, if you insist on getting high, I presume edibles would be safer, although I am not sure of this, maybe you should try making some fire crackers.

11. Honestly, man. I edited because I made a mistake; don't be a douche about it. I would go to a headshop, but I don't know of any in Sydney. Anyone help me out?

12. It could be some Colombian gold?
    Ask him what strain
    And make a pipe out of a Alluminun soda can where you drink is the mouth piece
    Just put some small hoes and but the weed on there
    Then
    Smoke

13. Brown weed, reminds me of what we used to call columbian or "lumbo"in HS...nasty shit gauranteed to give u a headache...haven't seen any brown in the disp.'s ...u would pay 20 gram for grade A green buds...somebody try to sell me lumbo for 20 gram!..?...i'd kick em in the nuts.

14. It's threads like this where we can really see how unified the grasscity community is.

15. Golden brown sounds like hash to me...

16. Seriously? soda can? Use a fucking apple!

Lets not try to give this kid cancer.

17. [quote name='"Hempire23"']Seriously? soda can? Use a fucking apple!

Lets not try to give this kid cancer.[/quote]

The kid Show Now easy fast ways too smoke
    And it does Not Cause Cancer Cause I've done it when I was A Young teen in the 90's
    And I don't have cancer.......
    But a apple Does Sound tastey lol
    I remember my first time was with a apple Ahhh
    The memories

18. Dude, an apple takes 5 seconds to make into a pipe. Probably faster than anything else he is trying to make.

And really? Smoking out of aluminium is so bad for your health. But think what ya want man. Just cause you don't have cancer doesn't mean it doesn't cause it.

19. more like vaped weed ):

20. [quote name='"Hempire23"']Dude, an apple takes 5 seconds to make into a pipe. Probably faster than anything else he is trying to make.

And really? Smoking out of aluminium is so bad for your health. But think what ya want man. Just cause you don't have cancer doesn't mean it doesn't cause it.[/quote]

I admit Aluminum foils ate bad Bad
    But a one time use of the can won't hurt