Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

First time help, anyone?

• Please log in to reply

BowlOfGreen

BowlOfGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So I'm 24, and I live in Sydney. My mate sells weed, so I'm gonna buy some green off him this week. I'm paying $20 for 1.3 grams, and he says it's heaps good, and is golden brown. I think I'll probably use a homemade pipe with a stainless steel pen or something for my first few hits, and I'm planning on smoking it at like 12 AM when my parents are asleep, turning the a/c on, blowing the smoke out my window and spraying some lynx. A few Q's-

• He says it's the best, and it's golden brown. I heard brown was bad. What's the go here?
  • Is $20 a good price?
  • Should I use a homemade pipe?
  • Is the way I mentioned above safe, so that I won't get caught?

Oh, and one more thing: When my older brother lived with us, his room always had a specific smell and it wasn't any aerosol or whatever, it was very unique. I always thought nothing of it, but I went through his old draw and found at least 50 baggies. Do you guys think he smoked?

Thanks, sam

Edited by BowlOfGreen, 24 June 2012 - 12:20 PM.

Similar Topics: First time help, anyone?     x

AppleCity

AppleCity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
1. you're too young to be on this site

2. who cares its just 20 bucks

Relaxxxxx

Relaxxxxx

Spliff McGriff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 807 posts
InBeforeBANHAMMER.

KeepTheCycle

KeepTheCycle

Grasscity Samaritan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts
Before you get banned.

He says it's the best, and it's golden brown. I heard brown was bad. What's the go here?
That's a lie. Tell him you want green, not brown.

Is $20 a good price?
for 1.3? eh not bad if its dank, but I dont doubt that. Say " If I'm paying 20/g I need dank, not mids." Be assertive. Dont let him hustle you.

Should I use a homemade pipe?
Is the way I mentioned above safe, so that I won't get caught?

Not really.. Take a door stopper (the kind that look like a funnel, stainless steel) unscrew it. Thats your bowl. Check your faucets, where the water comes out. There should be a screen work with it and pop it out. Thats your screen. Now the hard part find a paper towl roll and make a hole in it just big enough for the stopper (the bowl) stick it down in their, a bit of tape where you stuck it in might be good. Put your screen in the bowl; cover one end of the paper towel roll, mouth on the other, Begin lighting it, just before you run out of breath remove your hand from the end and breathe in HARD.

Protip: Remember to breathe in deeply and slowly at first, Breathing too hard will extinguish the flame. MAKE SURE SMOKE IS REACHING LUNGS.

Good bye.

AppleCity

AppleCity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
nice edit bro, like the mods wont figure that one out, haha

Durb

Durb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,323 posts
Don't use a homemade pipe made out of any dodgy shit, just make one out of an apple or some shit like that

Mbeazzy

Mbeazzy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts
Golden brown is a no go. Specially 1.3g for $20, should be more like 1.3g/$2.50. First time plus shitty weed sounds like the opposite of how your first time should be.

Candykush420

Candykush420

ImBaked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
Just buy a Pipe you can get some for like 4 dollars

AppleCity

AppleCity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
he is 14 so i doubt he will buy a pipe cause a head shop wont let him in

peskypete

peskypete

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Dude 14 is WAY to young to smoke anything. Your body is still developing, you should wait until you are at LEAST 16 but preferably 18.
Anyway, if you insist on getting high, I presume edibles would be safer, although I am not sure of this, maybe you should try making some fire crackers.

BowlOfGreen

BowlOfGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

nice edit bro, like the mods wont figure that one out, haha

Honestly, man. I edited because I made a mistake; don't be a douche about it. I would go to a headshop, but I don't know of any in Sydney. Anyone help me out?

Cannabisburns

Cannabisburns

Smoke The holy Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
It could be some Colombian gold?
Ask him what strain
And make a pipe out of a Alluminun soda can where you drink is the mouth piece
Just put some small hoes and but the weed on there
Then
Smoke

Suntrust7

Suntrust7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
Brown weed, reminds me of what we used to call columbian or "lumbo"in HS...nasty shit gauranteed to give u a headache...haven't seen any brown in the disp.'s ...u would pay 20 gram for grade A green buds...somebody try to sell me lumbo for 20 gram!..?...i'd kick em in the nuts.

Swingset Virtue

Swingset Virtue

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,064 posts
It's threads like this where we can really see how unified the grasscity community is.

Draaaaag

Draaaaag

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Golden brown sounds like hash to me...

Hempire23

Hempire23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
Seriously? soda can? Use a fucking apple!

Lets not try to give this kid cancer.

Cannabisburns

Cannabisburns

Smoke The holy Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Seriously? soda can? Use a fucking apple!

Lets not try to give this kid cancer.

The kid Show Now easy fast ways too smoke
And it does Not Cause Cancer Cause I've done it when I was A Young teen in the 90's
And I don't have cancer.......
But a apple Does Sound tastey lol
I remember my first time was with a apple Ahhh
The memories

Hempire23

Hempire23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
Dude, an apple takes 5 seconds to make into a pipe. Probably faster than anything else he is trying to make.

And really? Smoking out of aluminium is so bad for your health. But think what ya want man. Just cause you don't have cancer doesn't mean it doesn't cause it.

BigBadBong

BigBadBong

Burning Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Golden brown sounds like hash to me...

more like vaped weed ):

Cannabisburns

Cannabisburns

Smoke The holy Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Dude, an apple takes 5 seconds to make into a pipe. Probably faster than anything else he is trying to make.

And really? Smoking out of aluminium is so bad for your health. But think what ya want man. Just cause you don't have cancer doesn't mean it doesn't cause it.

I admit Aluminum foils ate bad Bad
But a one time use of the can won't hurt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users