Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed in China?

• Please log in to reply

stankypanky

stankypanky

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Do you guys think that the people of China smoke bud? What kind of weed do you think they get?

Similar Topics: Weed in China?     x

budensity

budensity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,247 posts
brick

Dr RealGood

Dr RealGood

The Dude Abides

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,454 posts
Hell yeah dude. Where do you think it came from? They've been smoking it for thousands of years. Around 6000 BCE hemp seeds were used as food in China. By 2727 BCE, the Chinese documented the use of cannabis as a medication to treat a variety of health problems. They later grew the plant on a large scale for food and fiber.

Haven't you seen Anthony Bourdain: No Resorvations... They have pizza places called "Happy Pizza" they deliver it right to your hotel room.

GreenCrackYUM

GreenCrackYUM

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,605 posts
You are completely fucked if you get caught with weed in China, that's all I know.

Few Emotions

Few Emotions

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
Posted Image

Thomascolin

Thomascolin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,974 posts
Hell they done smoked so much it fucked up there genetics and now they all have the high squinty eye syndrome..

And no...thats not racist at all

LiveFreely

LiveFreely

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,088 posts

Hell they done smoked so much it fucked up there genetics and now they all have the high squinty eye syndrome..

And no...thats not racist at all

Racist :D

DevinPMV

DevinPMV

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I'm pretty sure they have their methods of using it over there.

LiveFreely

LiveFreely

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,088 posts

I'm pretty sure they have their methods of using it over there.

Ya don't think they don't have bowls and bongs, "china glass".

swaqqer

swaqqer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
yeah they do... they have really crappy weed, but they usually use imported crap hash from like nepal or india or somewhere like that.

bp4er

bp4er

Monkey Spanker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,295 posts
It grows wild all over the place there, even on sides of roads. So, yes, I'm sure people there smoke. Of course, they have other things there that are the most widely used, but we can't mention those.

Relaxxxxx

Relaxxxxx

Spliff McGriff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 807 posts
People everywhere smoke pot. It's Pot! :smoke:

HungryForeigner

HungryForeigner

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know where to get weed in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China?

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
I tend to put the phrase "Weed in China" into the same category as "Snowball in Hell".

Same syntactic rules apply.

BigBadBong

BigBadBong

Burning Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Well personally experienced (kinda), I live in Hong Kong, which is right next to China.

We have regular blades just like everywhere else in the world!

Daruki

Daruki

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Cities like Chengdu will definitely have it... but will be hard to find and expensive, much like the rest of China.
Very illegal there to smoke it, but it grows everywhere in rural regions, keep a look out for them

Deuro

Deuro

Khaote

• Registered Upgraded
  • 557 posts

yeah they do... they have really crappy weed, but they usually use imported crap hash from like nepal or india or somewhere like that.

Haha are you kidding? nepal has been growing cannabis for quite a while, some might even say they even have it down as a science. you go to a temple in nepal and they have weed that will make you see god.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users