Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arizona Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Greetings from N Phoenix! I'll be posting the next time I pick up.

2. You should try to take a picture when the earthquake stops.

3. got some good skywalker kush here in scottsdale, and some alaskan too 

4. Moved from Arizona but still got much love for Phoenix and miss that place so much! Keep up the pictures guys!

AZ but blows the shit I'm getting here in Virginia Beach out of the water too. Better quality and its cheaper!

5. Right off the 303 in surprise, moved here about 8 months ago. Got a grip of some indoor green crack from my homie, shits frosty and soft but sticky, good smell as well. I'd give it a 7/10

Attached Files:

6. Damn, east valley here. Looks like you guys have got the hook up. Last I picked up was a quad of an altered strain of OG master kush. Burns clean as shit and is a solid sativa. I'll be picking it up again, and I'll make sure to post it up here.

7. Just moved to Phoenix a few months ago. Haven't found anything yet :( NY was so much easier to find it anywhere.

8. Been living and smoking in tucson my whole life, most of the stuff I smoke is brought down from Cali but some is grown locally by my cousin. Here's some bubble hash I just picked up, $190 for half a zip. Tastes like pine trees haha it's amazing :] Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

9. Top pic - Pre 98 Bubba
    Middle - Purple Gods Gift
    Bottom - OG Kush

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. i got a few strain reviews im about to post of what ive had so far while staying in AZ, and luckily my.buddy from cali comes down here frequently so I dont have to stress finding a hook up

11. the quality difference in the past few years is insane.  

it went from good weed to terrible fucking weed when the medical laws passed.  now everything is getting awesome because the growers finally learned their trades.  huge difference.  

12. #173 Red Smoke Tribe, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    East valley here. Ive had my card since october. I'll never smoke schwag again... but even the mids ive picked up from a dispensary have done the job, at least an amen to that..

13. Everything I have gotten from Tucson dispensaries has been dry (crumbles into powder) and/or inadequately flushed (black ash that I can't even turn grey with a torch). By the second or third hit off a medium sized bowl it tastes like straight chemicals. I clean my glass whenever I get new stuff, I've done joints vape and pipes. At first I got cheaper stuff and then I tried some of the most expensive stuff $22/g. (60/3.5) which was extra disappointing, since it seems like I just payed for extra pesticides. They work, but I've had good clean flower, and they make me feel so rejuvenated when I wake up the next morning, not sick and groggy. On average the only real difference between the dispensary and Mexican brick is fresher with no seeds but about 5-8 times more expensive. Lefely reviews tend to just be like, "great quality meds, friendly knowledgeable staff," friendly sure, but almost all my specific questions about the grow/harvest don't get answered. I have considered that I am being unreasonable, but I have almost 20 years experience using canabis, most places I've lived (overseas primarily) they mostly just have hash though. I tried a couple of dispensaries' "hash," disgraceful. If anyone has gone through similar experiences and knows of a licensed place in Tucson that has legit clean meds, please let me know.

14. I'm going to be going to college in Tucson and am coming from California. There is a agriculture stop where they normally just wave you through. Am I safe to bring an ounce of weed with me?

15. Nope, not safe. People do it, and some get caught, even with small quantities. Colleges have eveything and UofA is no exception.

16. The thing is tho id have it in mason jars in a mason jar. I highly doubt anything in Arizona even at the university compares to the ounce I have from the emerald triangle in central/northern cali. I've passed through at least 10 times by car never stopped and always waved through!