Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arizona Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jun 23, 2012.

1. yeah, I cant find swag or mids. lol
    tucson is a stoner town, tons of dank.
    they need to decriminalize it in Arizona already if were a MM state.
    :rolleyes:

2. Not to long chap! With in the next 5 years there will probably lower the penalty at least.

3. Tucson checking in. Usually can find the good stuff for $250. Life is good. :smoke:

4. Some good shit has been floating around recently,
    Cat piss, bubba kush, sour d, blue dream, GDP.
    I wonder if the income of buds here will fluctuate when its winter time..

5. I thought u said u get ur 1/8s for like 45? What kind are u getting? I don't have access to a disp :(

6. naw thats usually what 1/8ths are atleast in cali but thats at dispensaries out there from what ive seen online i get my 1/8ths for 50-60 but thats dank if its mids its like 45 for an 1/8th an then 90 for a quarter

7. [quote name='"DecaturDan"']

naw thats usually what 1/8ths are atleast in cali but thats at dispensaries out there from what ive seen online i get my 1/8ths for 50-60 but thats dank if its mids its like 45 for an 1/8th an then 90 for a quarter[/quote]

Damn dude I can get mids in the winter $20 quarters. My eighths are 40-50 year round. There are good bud prices every where you just gotta find them.

8. Some Pickups today from The Herbal Center T.H.C in Mesa, AZ

Orange Kush - 1 Gram
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sour Lemon Diesel - 1/8th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wave:

9. [quote name='"DecaturDan"']Some Pickups today from The Herbal Center T.H.C in Mesa, AZ

Orange Kush - 1 Gram

:wave:[/quote]

Damn man I wish I knew ur guy lol my guy is hard to meet with

10. [quote name='"DecaturDan"']Some Pickups today from The Herbal Center T.H.C in Mesa, AZ

Orange Kush - 1 Gram

:wave:[/quote]

Good looking stuff. What do you have your mmj card for? Can you get it for ADHD?

11. Actually i dont have one a friend of mine does, he usually goes through a caregiver unless he sees a strain he wants to try. You can for ADHD in cali but not out here in az its pretty hard its just better to take a trip to LA and grab one

12. Theres some fire out man dont get me wrong its just all about who you know, im definitely thankful for my connects

13. Yeah I don't even know a lot of ppl that smoke lol but I'm working on that lol

14. lol i feel you man it took me a minute my very first pick up here was some dank og kush then it took me weeks to find some now im gettin a steady flow this is a stoner state tho man everybody here smokes where do you live at?

15. I live in avondale but work in phx/tempe area

16. i feel like out here in az were gettin raped with prices compared to everybody else

17. really? i wish i could get 60 an oz thats a hell of a deal was 60 a piece for the skywalker and the strawberry kush?

18. it was 60 for each 1/8th

19. [quote name='"DecaturDan"']

i feel like out here in az were gettin raped with prices compared to everybody else[/quote]

I live in Gilbert man...

20. I dont know where to even find any shwag in az, neither do any of my friends.