Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arizona Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jun 23, 2012.

1. [quote name='"purpletree23"']Holy shit...It was hot as hell today, easily the hottest day of the year IMO.[/quote]

Thank god I'm in San Diego.

2. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

Thank god I'm in San Diego.[/quote]

Im on vacation there now.. im with relatives though so it hasnt really been relaxing lol

And i took my shirt off and got burnt to shit, ill take my 110 degree room over my baked body haha xD

Az is pretty cool, but way too conservative.. i dont care either way, i just hate politics and everyone there automatically assumes youre a republican and just talks random shit, otherwise its okay.

My pick ups are pretty dank, but my phone camera doesnt really do the nugs justice :/

3. Lived I Tucson for a little while, may even move back. But 60 for 1/8 ? Damn I payed 45

4. I wish I knew where else to get stuff out here my guy is overcharging me :( but it's all I can get

5. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']Lived I Tucson for a little while, may even move back. But 60 for 1/8 ? Damn I payed 45[/quote]

Im not mad at you, but i hate when people say they get it for cheaper. Its like imagine if you bought some apples for 5$ ea cause theyre rare and you love them, and some other dude is like "oh yeah i get those for 1 dollar cause i know a guy". That would make me blow up lol xD

Im not mad like i said, rather envious if anything lol

Probably going to be picking up in a week or so and ill post here. Probably just going to be a macro shot cause my camera sucks, but its the thought that counts lol

6. man ho was it? ive seen on leafly at the dispensaries out here they have a few lemon strains but i dont have that kind of access at the moment

7. how much are you gettin charged?

8. Here some Black Lavender that i picked up last night:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I paid 60$ an oz for skywalker c4 and strawberry kush recently

10. [quote name='"DecaturDan"']Here some Black Lavender that i picked up last night:hello:

[/quote]

That's some good looking stuff man!

11. bahaha, that black lavender looks familiar.
    you live in 520?

12. I would delete that...... lol

13. It was amazing, wish I had that same dealer!

14. dude wtf i need to get your connect! thats fuckin awesome! how did u get a hold of that 60 is what alot of dispensaries charge out here for 1/8ths

15. thats awesome man, im gonna try and pick up either some lemon skunk or sour lemon diesel tomorrow if my guy comes through

16. heck yea man but your in cali so i know you got access to some serious fire!

17. [quote name='"DecaturDan"']

heck yea man but your in cali so i know you got access to some serious fire![/quote]

Sadly no man. Only here on vacation with my family. If I really wanted some I could find it but I'm good with waiting till I get home.

18. lol naw 480 i got this down somewhere in gilbert

19. :hello:
    all the shit in the zona come from tucson & Nogales then to you guys in the North, or from Cali.

I know there has to be way more members from AZ then this. lol

20. [quote name='"canabiss"']:hello:
    all the shit in the zona come from tucson & Nogales then to you guys in the North, or from Cali.

I know there has to be way more members from AZ then this. lol[/quote]

I know right? Most of the mids come from Nogales. I get a lot of indoor grown in AZ too.