Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ice Your Bong.

• Please log in to reply

chipcago

chipcago

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,888 posts
Alright, little story to tell from last night. Just an experience story, nothing really fancy, but just a tip for anyone who's skeptical. Many of you have probably heard about putting ice in your bong. Many of you have probably tried it. But many of you, like me, probably wondered how truly efficient it is. I was definitely skeptical, but last night, during a session, I remembered something. I was smoking with my brother, we were using the bong. So I tell him... "Hey, man, let's put ice in there!" So, he gave it a shot. And it was a late night session, parents asleep and everything. So its a bummer that his bong is a little bit small, and the tube isn't wide enough to take down ice cubes. So we crushed it using the fridge. And it was noisy. But we sat inside, and dropped the ice in the bong. Then we went out to finish the bowl. And let me tell you, it's the coolest smoke you'll ever inhale. It worked like a charm. It's a little tougher to pull the smoke up through the ice, but so worth it. It's like a rush of cold air. You are able to take gigantic hits without worrying about coughing.

/rant

-Nick

Similar Topics: Ice Your Bong.     x

br3ad_

br3ad_

• Old School
  • 5,342 posts
Yeh, i try to use ice as much as possible, but it gets tedius(sp?) adding ice everytime you wanna toke

chipcago

chipcago

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,888 posts
That's true. But if you're planning on getting really high, and you want to take more, larger hits, ice it. You can take the biggest rip of your life and not cough.

racoonsuit

racoonsuit

i can roll joints.

• Old School
  • 977 posts
duh, icecatchers are pretty common in bongs. they cool down the smoke a lot and make hits easier to take. i love em.

spinner

spinner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
yeah i always do that

we have a 2 ft bong, and we put big ass ice cubes in it

i can get it milky as fuck and clear it without even feeling anything. its really cool

gets be burnt as hell too:smoking:

bert_mcgirt

bert_mcgirt

trust me, i'm an exbert

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,028 posts
Your mouth feels so fresh afterwards.. it's like listerine that gets you high :D

chop it up

chop it up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts
i love smoking a bowl when you've got some form of strong mint in your mouth, tastes better the more smoke you inhale...

KyleOMac

KyleOMac

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thats awsome, I've done it a couple times, but if you've used Halls water its way fucking better.

iggi408

iggi408

Bay Area Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
do you just you ice or ice water?

Evilpig

Evilpig

ṃαÿøɾ øƒ ģɾαṡṡ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,947 posts
Ah, I love ice. Even better is ice with Halls water. So soothing.

weed420

weed420

Numba 1 Smoka

• Old School
  • 1,010 posts
ahh man ice in the bong cools the smoke much more,espicially cubed ice in the tube helps it even better.

i love watching the ice melt in the bong from the smoke that's always cool to watch when ur high.

NEVER EVER put green apple pucker in a bong it tastes soo fucken nasty

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,413 posts

Guest_roksoc_*

Guest_roksoc_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Ice in the biong is a must especially for salvia cause that smoke is harsh and nasty.

toastytoast

toastytoast

Herbaholic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,081 posts
Yeah stick with water in the bong, and ice is pretty cool, altho water levels gets annoying sometimes.

Splitt

Splitt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 506 posts

NEVER EVER put green apple pucker in a bong it tastes soo fucken nasty

lol good to know....

Also, for a small bong how would you control the water levels? or do you just add more water when the ice melts (or I suppose add more ice)?

HOUtx

HOUtx

I left it wet for you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,254 posts
i dont smoke out of my bong unless i put ice in it. who wants to hit a cloud of hot smoke. ew

disco_bandit

disco_bandit

psychonaut in training

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
if you have a big ass freezer, the best thing to do is freeze the entire bong itself, then put ice in it :cool:

DAT PIFFF

DAT PIFFF

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 188 posts
just be careful when the icecubes melt, can make the bong overflow!

Vinny Whyte

Vinny Whyte

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Alright, little story to tell from last night. Just an experience story, nothing really fancy, but just a tip for anyone who's skeptical. Many of you have probably heard about putting ice in your bong. Many of you have probably tried it. But many of you, like me, probably wondered how truly efficient it is. I was definitely skeptical, but last night, during a session, I remembered something. I was smoking with my brother, we were using the bong. So I tell him... "Hey, man, let's put ice in there!" So, he gave it a shot. And it was a late night session, parents asleep and everything. So its a bummer that his bong is a little bit small, and the tube isn't wide enough to take down ice cubes. So we crushed it using the fridge. And it was noisy. But we sat inside, and dropped the ice in the bong. Then we went out to finish the bowl. And let me tell you, it's the coolest smoke you'll ever inhale. It worked like a charm. It's a little tougher to pull the smoke up through the ice, but so worth it. It's like a rush of cold air. You are able to take gigantic hits without worrying about coughing.

/rant

-Nick

Lmao, that's awesome dude. Thanks for the tip, I'm definitely gonna try this next time I'm in possesion of a bong. :D

420ishere

420ishere

• Registered Upgraded
  • 555 posts
did this last night with a friend but we put the ice in the base of his bong (like diffuser marbles but switched with ice cubes lol) and yes its smooth as fuck but i use ice for certain occasions (1 hitting my bong when im bored at home for the day)

but most stoners to lazy to full there bong with ice lol so they say fuck it like me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users