favorite coffee shop Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by darkstorn2012, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I usually go to Dampkring, greenhouse, and Barneys for hash. I like to sit in the greenhouse, they got an aquarium in the floor, or Dampkring in thesame street.. just like the vibe there.

2. De Kuil (420). Like a bar basically but the music is 80s rock and great stuff on the big screen (documentaries). Great for the more mature crowd. Had a great conversation with a 60+ couple last time.

3. Hill street Blues is nice cheap and good atmosphere , but the buds not really up to scratch . For weed there's the grey area that always has a nice selection and it's always top drawer.

4. I liked prix d'ami, they had a security guard in a tuxedo on the door who was really friendly.
    ridiculously comfy place and decent weed.

5. Cafe 420. Go barneys too get the tangerine dream. Dampkring has nice bud too. Greenhouse seeds is worth a visit. But it's all just personal choice I got back last week loved every second. Red light bar sells beer and booze you can smoke inside too and there is a cafe next door to buy your bud as well.

6. I was only there for 24hrs.. I have missed so much!! goddamnit I want to go back!

All the shops you guys are talking about seems so cool!

The truffles killed me too soon, so I wasn't able to explore as much as I wanted :p

7. abraxa's -- because i had hard time walking down those fuckin' steps...

(i think any place where you can sit down and chill with a joint is my favorite place.)