favorite coffee shop Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by darkstorn2012, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Favorite coffee shop in Amsterdam and why, ready go

2. im going there in 2 weeks or so. very excited! havent been there, so i cant really recommend you a coffee shop

3. I just got back a little over a month ago. As far as Amsterdam my favorite shop was Dampkring. But the dam is expensive as hell man. There's so much better bud and hash for a fraction o the costs, and you'll find it when you visit other shops.

Den Haag is a beach town but it was freezing cold when I took the train there, but I got really good smoke and hash there.

In Utrecht, go to Andersom's. Great smoke, great hash, great prices. You walk in, the menu is above the person like how u would look at the menu at McDonald's and there's a smoke room downstairs where you'll meet some cool locals.

In Soest Zuid, I found my favorite little coffeeshop in Holland. It's called "The Hacas". This place was a gem!! 1 euro for a tea, just tell the budtender (which is usually this hot girl with an RnB playlist that can make for a cool setting) whether you want to be high or stoned when picking bud an shell do the rest. I found the best hash here. I got the highest on my last day, I mixed up 3 different kinds of hash and about 3 g's of smoke in a bunch of joints.

Anything else u wanna know just hit me up man, my trip was fukin amazing, I was there for 3 weeks and I regret coming back to the states so soon. I have family that lives in Utrecht and as long as air fare is manageable I'll never take another vaca in the states.

4. Barney's, especialy chilling in the barney's farm! because the green is good, the atmospher and the people are cool :)

5. #5 Deleted member 409203, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2023

6. [quote name='"Alamo"']Abraxas, 4 stories or so high, each section is chill as fuck, couches etc, nice variety of weed, and some of the friendliest budtenders. had a good discussion with the one guy there about 90s hiphop, which he was playing at the time.[/quote]

Abraxis was a good shop! Real Friendly budtenders, i ate a couple of their hash brownies and I got some good hash to smoke. I bought my buds in Utrecht and my hash in Amsterdam, I was solo that day, I actually skipped on my way out of abraxis after a chocolate milk a couple hash brownies and a bud/ hash joint mixed.

Theyve got wireless too!!

It's atleast 3 or 4 floors and you've got a great view of the city if you grab a table by a window.

7. [quote name='"Little Merlin"']Barney's, especialy chilling in the barney's farm! because the green is good, the atmospher and the people are cool :)[/quote]

I liked Barney's, they had some of the best smoke I bought. There was a bad train wreck the day I was there and no trains were comin in or goin out, Amsterdam was a ghost town. So I went and paid 15euro for a G of the Cup winning blue cheese from last year. They've got vapes on every table, just ask the girl for a bag, if you dont know how to use a volcano she'll be happy to show you. A 12oz water is gonna run you about 2.50euro though.

Sit down, have a tea or a Cassis Fanta, vape a few bags and go grab a Donner Pizza.

Or grab some kroeken (chicken) stiks and a coke from the kiosk outside centraal station

8. I Was only able to experience 4 and out of the bulldog, the dampkring, the greenhouse, and a special one that I thought had the best quality bud out of the four called Dutch Flowers. I got to enjoy two grams of their Buddha Cheese strain they had and it was quite a nice surprise. I know out of the other three coffeeshops, Dutch Flowers really cared about the quality of their bud and not just the production maximization and quantity. Dutch Flowers Buddha Cheese smelled like fucking fruity pebbles/fruit loops and had a amazing color and was covered in crystals, quite possibly the best strain I got to experience in Amsterdam. I did get to go into both of the original locations of the Greenhouse and Bulldog coffeeshops so that was kind of special since so many people have been through both of those places. Just do some research online on which ones are close to you or get stoned and walk around and get lost! Best part of Amsterdam is not really knowing where you are anyways.

9. #10 noksitroll, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
    sDe Kroon, not a big place but almost always a free spot to chill. Also a cat just sits in the back getting baked.
    BTW, don't just go to the "best" coffeshops, just get baked, walk around and visit as many shops as you can (it's polite to buy something if you decide to stay in a shop)

I'd still recommend going to Barney's at least once, great bud there. Didn't like Bulldog that much If you go to Barney's and use the vapo there, take your time.. Me and my buddies smoked a few bags in like 5 minutes. I'm not sure what happened after that.

If you happen to go to Rotterdam, visit the Four Floors coffeshop, for sure the best one I came across there - stash comes in little plastic boxes, cheaper than the weed in Amsterdam and I the sickest bud I've ever smoked I got from there (Santa Maria).

10. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']My home.[/quote]

^^^^^ me thinks this fella lives round there and has good bud!

11. Four floors is good for weed. Right around the corner from there is the best shop I know for hash. It's called Witte de Wit. I like their Super Hia. They always have a special offer for it: 4 grams for 24 euro's. 7 euros per gram normally I think. Some great hash for a good price.

I'm from Den Haag and my favorite shop here is Cremers. If you go inside to chill, they'll often go around with free shots of vodka and absinth and snacks.

12. 1. de Dampkring
    2. The Greenhouse
    3. Barney's

And they are all in thesame street.

13. you know it!:smoke:

14. [quote name='"Johnny Cash"']

Four floors is good for weed. Right around the corner from there is the best shop I know for hash. It's called Witte de Wit. I like their Super Hia. They always have a special offer for it: 4 grams for 24 euro's. 7 euros per gram normally I think. Some great hash for a good price.

I'm from Den Haag and my favorite shop here is Cremers. If you go inside to chill, they'll often go around with free shots of vodka and absinth and snacks.[/quote]

Den Haag might have been one of my favorite cities in Holland. Even though it was absolutely freezing, I'd like to come when the weather is bearable to enjoy the beach. I went into the coffeeshop you speak of too, as was given a free shot of absinthe welcoming me to den Haag, and got some super skunk 3gs/ 20euro. Clean city, good quality smoke!

15. Glad you liked it my friend!

16. great thread!!! Im heading to amsterdam tonight for some weeks and this was great advice. I think i'll hit up Barneys and Abraxas first and then.....every other one mentioned here. Hopefully the weed will be amazing. How would you guys compare it to medicinal weed here in the states, or just dank weed? And also would it be possible to come across BHO in one of these shops? thank you!!

17. This is great, i'm leaving for Amsterdam on Saturday so this is really helpful ! :D

18. 420, abraxas, kandinskys,

never de kroon though 

19. Just a heads up the Turkish hash from Barney's is amazing, very nice smoke and so sticky it stuck to the inside of the bag. Prix D'Ami has budtenders who are honest about their products and advise people on what to get.