Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

staples drug test?

• Please log in to reply

haze sMoker

haze sMoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Im going in for a job interview at staples tommrow and if I'm gonna get tested, will it be then or at another time? Also do they even drug test? It said something about it on the apllication.

Similar Topics: staples drug test?     x

StonedSkunk

StonedSkunk

mmm skunky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 680 posts
i applied once and I think they do. Most big companies like that always do it to new employees. Just be prepared for it.

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
Just pass in your application, when you get a call back or w/e get a date and just drink mad water before and use some complex vitamins to make your piss yellow, there you go.

haze sMoker

haze sMoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
wait I just found a thread and someone said staples doenst drug test, does anyone else know? I'm hoping they don't cause I reall need a job.

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
Drink lots of water, and take vitamin b12 to make your piss yellow.

I've also heard you should take Niacin, not sure what it does, but what its what I've hear.d

dudefromaz

dudefromaz

FO SHO

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Well dude, im pretty sure they do drug test.... If so, when they call you back from your interview and the say you got the job, they will ask you to come in and fill out your tax forms and all that shit. Then I think you have 24 hours from when you do all that stuff to get a drug test? Well, At least thats what I did at my job.

haze sMoker

haze sMoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
They already called, I gotta go in tommrow, hopefully this blunt iof jack herer will help me.:smoking:

scking

scking

The Philadelphian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
nahh i work there they dont drug test

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts
There's some kind of jello that you can mix in a glass of warm water and drink the day before your DT, I've heard of people smoking fat blunts the day before their test and passing, it's called surejel or something along the lines of that. There's some posts on this forum that I remember reading awhile back.

edit: you can also go to your local GNC and get some home detox kits

smoked stoopid

smoked stoopid

11 years and burnin'

• Old School
  • 988 posts
it really depends on where the staples is located... i have one down the street from me where a buddy works and he got tested ... but i also have another pal of mne that works at another location and he di not get tested.. so it all varies on location... you wont get tested though until u get a call back or get hired... staples is not one of the companies that hands u a cup to piss in when u turn in a application.

EDIT: almost all applications mention DT's but that doesnt always mean that they will. most companies now a days dont want to waiste the money on DT's so they implement a policy where they will drug test u but only if you show up to work looking like u are high or drunk.

haze sMoker

haze sMoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
damn I applied, then got called for tommorow and he said it would be a half our of my time.

sheeps101

sheeps101

Strictly Aim.

• Old School
  • 772 posts
They wont, they didnt when i worked there, but it depends on the location i guess.

Resinluv420

Resinluv420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts
Drug tests cost money so they only dt you if they suspect you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users