Smokers from Pakistan

Discussion in 'General' started by outlaw92, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Karachi?? Isn't that a map on one of the Modern Warfare games? Haha

2. don't get too fucked up and decide to blow up my state. lol

3. Change ur strain to all the haterz out there : p - what up dada log. This is great. Aaanay to do zara seeds ko... iiski maa kaa

4. Sounds a right fucking barrel of laughs.

5. Aa to gayay, karon kya ... Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Hi everyone, just started growing myself. Local strain, just fucking around. Sick of the hash here and mixing with tobaccos a no no now that I've quit ciggies. so whats up my peeps?!

7. Aala!! We've got some people here! :D

8. salam and hellooos everybody
    Rawalapindi here. Ordered some seeds. gonna try and grow raspberry cough strain.
    yeah sick of smoking Hash here.dont know its level of purity. Plus tobacco and all. Gotta try me some buds :)
    Also in Lahore recently tried weed in a packing KARATE KID. was too much of a high for me. Went into panic!!

9. I so wish I couldn't find bud.. I'd love a few bricks 💀🚬✌

10. My seeds havent arrived yet. 😢

11. #72 shazee666, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    I've completed my Durban Poison grow. I've attached a pic that is of two weeks before the harvest. I have 4 more growing currently. Those seeds were locally procured.

Attached Files:

12. Plant health looks a little off. Yellow. Too much sun??? Anyway where did u procure the seeds?? In RWP or ISLOO?

13. Looks perfect. Flushing for harvest

14. Any new growers out there?

15. Any grower in karachi or can help me out I am new to growing and I have no clue from where to start and how

16. looks really good, im actually gonna be coming to Lahore from London in the beginning of december and was thinking of starting a grow by late jan/feb, or whenever the weather starts to get a little warmer. As you've been growing in pak, would you recommend me starting during that time, and what soil/fertilizers did you use, if any. thinking of bringing two bottles of canna A+B with me as well as many top quality seeds, autoflower/feminized. I know where to buy the coco coir in lahore, and also i'll probably buy a bottle or two of Florakleen for flushing. just want to grow for personal use, as most of the hash that everyone in the social circle smokes is contaminated and not pure. Would really appreciate if you could give me some tips on growing in Pakistani conditions, outdoor ofcoarse :)

17. I got the seeds from Karachi.

The season for flowering in Pakistan is in Nov-Dec. I dont think the plant will flower if you grow in Jan or Feb!

18. I ordered seeds from nirvana. Still havent recieved em yet its been 4 weeks :(

19. Got em. Now where to start?