Smokers from Pakistan

Discussion in 'General' started by outlaw92, Jun 21, 2012.

1. nah man, the guys in the villages/mountains grow weed and the extract hash from it and sell it through out the country, they don't sell weed for some odd reason, maybe its because hash is more potent? and more quantity can be carried when transporting compared to weed?

2. What happens if you get caught with a small grow? Couple plants?

3. havent been any reported cases of any grow ops getting busted, it's rare, cuz most of the resources are targeted towards poppy cultivation. pretty strict penalties if you do get caught though, your property may get ceased, you may end up in prison for a couple of years maximum

4. i do think that the authorities would probably ignore a couple of plants, unless you are found of selling and distributing or theyve got some pretty good evidence on you, on the other hand i think they couldnt be any less bothered about whose growing what as long as theyre doing what their boss asks them to do.

5. i'm from pakiland (khi). we have the bestest hash available here if you have the right sources since most of the stuff comes from up-north. talk about kick-ass afghan kush and anything as awesome as that is, we have it here. the problem is, people who smoke up, have spent their entire lives smoking up hash. we don't have weed available here. we grow tired of smoking hash especially when one wants to give up smoking their stuff in tobacco. some people try to import seeds and grow their own weed for personal consumption, but then again, they are not professionals, and most of the times, the stuff turns out to be shit. that's really sad.

as long as getting caught is concerned, you can easily get away by giving the cops $5-$10, really! that's another sad story about corruption in this region.

isn't it funny how people who smoke weed crave for hash and those who smoke hash crave for weed? :D

• Like Like x 1

6. To be honest I'm actually jealous of the bribes you're allowed on your LEO's or "Peacekeepers" :laughing:

You want what you can't have I suppose, I'd much rather be smoking potent concentrates than buds anyway.

7. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

To be honest I'm actually jealous of the bribes you're allowed on your LEO's or "Peacekeepers" :laughing:

You want what you can't have I suppose, I'd much rather be smoking potent concentrates than buds anyway.[/quote]
    You can bribe our American officials too.. you just need millions :p

8. Damn. The US should learn from Pakistan hash prices. That'd be cool :cool:

9. [​IMG]

this' how we do!

:p

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name='"Fakir"']

this' how we do!

:p[/quote]

Mmmm tootsie rolls!

11. @Fakir
    Hmmmmm niceeeeeeeeeeee..........But still not sheera :)

12. My friend Laila went back to Pakistan a few months ago and she said there was weed growing everywhere and no one even cared! She said it's probably because it's not that great so no one bothers.

13. Ladies and gentlemen if your in Lahore and you Grow your own then lets share bud. you can have some of mine and maybe I could have some of yours have a Kilo all home grow lets the winters begin

14. Smokin on that Bin Laden

15. hey maddmango, i read on some other thread that you were abt to grow some seeds at home... how did it turn out ? did you grow indoors/outdoors?

thanks

16. Smokin that AK47

17. Yup started out from seed got 6 females, 3 are at the finishing stage expecting to chop theme down. Grew em outside on my terrace, where the survived through mansoom and the high temperatures of august. If you put in the effort you will get the results. Use coco dust with peralight as your growing medium.

18. Friend also found some seeds that are wild landrace pakistani plants.

19. around my home village the landrace plants are EVERYWHERE im talking miles of that stuff

i havnt really smoked the buds, but i remember when i wanted to make some bhang/edibles, i would go outside with a shopping bag and fill it with buds, let it dry trough the day, and use it the next day i could make a trashbag of bud powder if i wanted :D

20. niiiicceee !! man, i just got back from the states after 5 years and i miss the hell out of smokin weed !!! was the soil and other stuff easily available ? where did you get the coco dust and peralight you're talking about??
    let me know how your harvest turns out !