Smokers from Pakistan

Discussion in 'General' started by outlaw92, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hi.Any weed smoking paki brothers here ?. Preferably from Islamabad

2. Anyone ???

3. Bump Bump

4. Yo im from Rawalpindi!

5. hola! another one. (oh no!!)

6. Where u from ?

7. Always wondered this..whats the penalties for smoking weed in Pakistan? I doubt its legal or even decriminalized, so how long are you put in jail for it?(If thats the case)

8. Well, i would not be caught dead with weed in pakistan, unless i had some currency on me, as you can bribe your way out of most things there sadly

but you still have the chance of meeting a cop that wont be bribed, and trying might make it worse

this can result in you getting sent to a police barack, where they literally beat the shit out of you

im talking they got a thick leather paddle on a handle, where they take off your pants and smack you on the buttocks and ask you where the rest of your weed is, where you got it etc etc, and can even lead to court, where you can also try bribing but, the higher the case goes the more expensive the bribing can get and the longer it will take

but the law is funny because there are places like a Sufi shrine of the saint Bari Imam, located near Islamabad where you have sufi types making Bhang and smoking charas openly and basically legally

as to the OP, yeah im a pakistani, but im living in Denmark :)

9. ola! o_O and another.

10. Why do people make these threads?

11. Ehm, why not? It's a wonderful feeling being a part of a community.

12. it's because we're brown innit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I heard weed was really cheap in Pakistan. Like $10 for an 8th. I don't know how true that is though.

14. no, hash is pretty cheap in pakistan, you don't get weed that easily and it aint cheap either cuz weed is grown/sold by people living in the city (a very tiny amount of people do this) whereas hash comes from villages.

15. Hmm... Hiring a lawyer sounds like the westernized version of bribing the system

16. 12 grams of hash would be worth around 13-15 $

17. ^damn really?
    I'm used to paying $15 a gram.

18. fo shizzle, the quality changes through out the year though, you start getting better hash after october and by the time you're at june/july the majority of the stuff available aint that good.

19. If weed isn't too common around your parts then where does everyone get the trim for hash?

20. I think he means in the cities there's only a few growers of cannabis, most of the cannabis gets grown in villages and turned into hash.

Like there's very little cannabis because most of it gets turned to hash