A Grow Journal by a First Timer

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Badlyinfluenced, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Ok So I just tried to supercrop for the first time on my smaller plant because I felt it wasn't bushing out enough. Heres some pictures, I'm worried I didnt do it right, can anyone give me some insight? :confused:

And the third picture is of the top cola on my OB Bubble berry, any else see those purps?!?! :D:D

Attached Files:

2. how do you subscribe to a thread?

3. supercropping would be a method you'd use on a much bigger plant, one that has a canopy smothering itself out, to achieve sunlight inside the plant.. don't do that to it anymore lol..

4. Oh well, its working, I'll post a picture soon. they are growing flat and up.

5. I'm glad snapping your twigs is working.. just saying to sit, relax, it takes months not days..

6. [quote name='"Badlyinfluenced"']Ok So I just tried to supercrop for the first time on my smaller plant because I felt it wasn't bushing out enough. Heres some pictures, I'm worried I didnt do it right, can anyone give me some insight? :confused:

And the third picture is of the top cola on my OB Bubble berry, any else see those purps?!?! :D:D[/quote]

Those are in 65 gal. Did u no have a chance to start them inside. Not trying to knock but those are looking kinda small. my 65 gal are some monsters now. I don't think yours will even fill the pots

7. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Those are in 65 gal. Did u no have a chance to start them inside. Not trying to knock but those are looking kinda small. my 65 gal are some monsters now. I don't think yours will even fill the pots[/quote]

He's got a point. I started mine from seed inside and they are monsters outside now. Don't know if clones grow differently than if grown from seed.

8. The gallon is much more than required... the plant might have trouble searching for the water .......see how its taller and not bushy .. thats because the pot is to big for the plant, making the roots and the plants stretch .....

9. #29 Badlyinfluenced, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    I just started my girlies late in the season. I mean maybe they are growing slow but they look great in my opinion. I have some new pictures for you to check they are really expanding now.

And remember, as the title of this thread states, this is my first time doing this I have no previous experience, so this is a big learning process for me. I appreciate I the info I have received here and I will keep all of it in mind for next season.

Attached Files:

10. Dang those look good. I wish my seeds even germinated

11. Yeah man they might be small but there is already visibly purple color on the colas of the OG Bubbleberry and white hairs out of the top and very fuzzy orange hairs elsewhere.

12. post some pictures of those hairs man!!

13. You def planted in a pot thats gonna be too big considering how late in the season it is ..
    Your saying that they are flowering already...you would want them to flower till august atleast, some strains work differently though

14. They are only 65 gallon pots, that cant be too big. I wouldn't exactly say they are flowering... More like early developmental stages of flowering haha. Whatever, I think things will turn out ok.

15. Im pretty sure they will bro .. they are looking beautiful so far... you can check up on my grow its on the third week but still havent updated wit new photos yet... I will be watching your ladies grow ...

16. #36 Badlyinfluenced, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    Just a little update here, not much to say since its only been like 3 days since I updated this journal. I snapped some up close pictures of the "hairs" i am seeing. These plants are definitely still in veg, I just described what I was seeing incorrectly. These are some pretty cool pictures in my opinion tell me what you think.

Also to ItsKindaKronic heres those pictures of the hairs man, check the second pic. And to CannaSmoke, thanks man, I'll be following yours too.

Attached Files:

17. Looks good bud. A little more farther than mine maybe.. So can anyone tell me if I need to trim the leaf on the bottom of my plant in my newest Journal log? :bongin:

18. I responded, let me know if you would like a picture of what I am talking about in your journal.

19. Yes I would, post it on mine as well please... Like thre leaves coming directly of the stalk? Should I just leave it?

20. No three leaves form a stem. You will see shortly, ill be right back.