Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How often should I smoke weed?

• Please log in to reply

SmokenTokenBud

SmokenTokenBud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
I think I've been smoking to much, should I take a break? I smoke about 3-4 bowls per day. Maximum of 2 sessions per day. Some sessions with a huge group of kids and I smoke a J and 2 bowls. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. Should I take a break?

ghostonvacation

ghostonvacation

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,378 posts
No. Thats what I have been fortunate enough to be capable of doing for a few years now. Smoke more.
  • pdunklau likes this

ToKKin

ToKKin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 426 posts
only stop if its financially burdening you or if its interfering with work/school. other than those two reasons its completely up to you.

Volkoff

Volkoff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 252 posts
Keep tokin<33

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,385 posts
Smoke as much as you fuckin want mang. As long as it dosent make you poor and loose your job. Which with weed its not easy to overdo so I think your good lol

BDS415

BDS415

• Registered Upgraded
  • 461 posts
Never enough trees

SmokenTokenBud

SmokenTokenBud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Smoke as much as you fuckin want mang. As long as it dosent make you poor and loose your job. Which with weed its not easy to overdo so I think your good lol

I'm with you dude, I was just thinking wtf? Why would I stop, I love it, and I also don't wanna disappoint my friends and shit. Good answer :)

Guest_LaCurandera_*

Guest_LaCurandera_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I think I've been smoking to much, should I take a break? I smoke about 3-4 bowls per day. Maximum of 2 sessions per day. Some sessions with a huge group of kids and I smoke a J and 2 bowls. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. Should I take a break?

If you like it, there's no need for a break. But if you feel like you're not getting lifted enough from an amount you're comfortably smoking, it can be useful to take a week-long break or so.

Right now I'm broke & dry so I won't be worrying about smokage for a while. It's actually pretty good, since I smoke too much per sesh anyway. :P

fomoiri

fomoiri

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
everyday all day long until you're breathing smoke

seriously though, if weed and smoking is becoming the highlight of your day, like you're in class or at work and you're focused on when you're next gonna smoke, then it's probably time to take a break.

Edited by fomoiri, 20 June 2012 - 12:36 PM.

KeepTheCycle

KeepTheCycle

Grasscity Samaritan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,255 posts

everyday all day long until you're breathing smoke

seriously though, if weed and smoking is becoming the highlight of your day, like you're in class or at work and you're focused on when you're next gonna smoke, then it's probably time to take a break.

I disagree completely. That's like saying if you think about Xbox while in class u should quit. Your viewing it too sinisterly.

falcon10911

falcon10911

Growing future

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,690 posts
Well, how often should I take a shit?

It's all relative man.

Swingset Virtue

Swingset Virtue

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,064 posts

I disagree completely. That's like saying if you think about Xbox while in class u should quit. Your viewing it too sinisterly.

Yeah, It's not an addiction to have a desire to do something when you're not doing it.

NeverOddOrEven.

NeverOddOrEven.

Just Chill

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,434 posts
as often as you want to, its something to enjoy , not a contest

Established Pilot

Established Pilot

Established Pilot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 863 posts
Smoke. And continue to smoke. If you are fortunate enough to be able to smoke that often, then my all means take advantage of it.

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed.

l James l

l James l

Be Happy Stay Focused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,950 posts
I smoked everyday all day for about 2 years and im pretty sure it started to have an effect on the way i think.

I started having panic attacks and thinking irrationally.

I did some research on wikipedia and i found this "Continued cannabis use might increase the risk for psychotic disorder."

So

I cut down from 1.5g+ a day in the beginning, to .6-1g a day to .2 every 24 hours and i feel alot better.

Its your choice though.

Ninjaballs

Ninjaballs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,480 posts
Why don't you ask some more questions? How often should you cut your hair? How often should you eat? How often should you blink your eyes? Clean your room? Brush your teeth? Sing? Run? Fish?

Marrijane420

Marrijane420

dabbin' daily

• Registered Upgraded
  • 974 posts
If you don't enjoy smoking that often, don't. If you do, continue :smoke: we can't tell you how YOU feel, I say that's not even bad 3-4 bowls a day, I know a lot of stoners toking every couple hours lol

dFi

dFi

Addict

• Registered Upgraded
  • 336 posts
only one way to do it... everyday.

JBLAZE78

JBLAZE78

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
If it messes with a person’s ability to do their job, or is somehow holding them back in the fight to become a better person, then hopefully that person has common knowledge enough to know that weed isn’t for them. Because the results of being a non-effective, non-productive person AND a weed-head is a recipe for a long, unfulfilled, dull life. If its not doing anything negative smoke up as much as you want.

Edited by JBLAZE78, 22 June 2012 - 09:15 AM.

fomoiri

fomoiri

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts

viewing it too sinister? i have debilitating health conditions where smoking pot daily helps out immensely, and i also grow my own so i hardly think that is "sinisterly".

i'm glad you disagree, it probably means that it doesn't apply to you. all i did was answer a member's question. for me i like to have a number of other things on the go besides growing and smoking. i know that at this point in my life if all i had was growing and smoking day after day i'd want to slow down. if someone else feels that way too about their own use, fine. i really don't care what people do in their own lives.
maybe i didn't explain it too well but i just type and post and move on. and that said i have a nice rolled joint and coffee waiting for me, which i'm looking forward to very much :smoke: ooooo how sinister i am

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users