Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to sneak out to smoke! Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohhighthere2, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Vaping reeeeeeks. When i was visiting home i used a mflb in my room thinking it wouldn't smell at all, had all the windows open and everything, parents came home a couple hours later an FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT. I've learned my lessons on just about everything about getting caught in all kinds of circumstances. I try to give my personal advice and experience to as many people as i can, but there's just too many of these threads in apprentice, and have the people don't even take the advice they were asking for.

2. For real I'm with you, why on earth would it ever be safer to smoke inside your house then outside. Also smoking inside a house where your mother doesn't tolerate it IS sketchy as fuck and very disrespectful. It's much better to step outside where you can smoke inside a country that doesn't tolerate it, except in some states of course.

3. Agreed lol. Although i would say vaping would still stink less than a fat rip off an sg or sonething ya know? Lol. However acting all sketch and smoking inside stealthily is a terrible way to go about it. If you exercise caution and nervously hustle about to assemble a sploof or do something else stupid indoors, do you really think the person youve known since you came into this world wouldnt think something was up? Cool as a cucumber, take a walk, make it snappy, walk back in chill. And dont try the cologne bath either wont work...

4. If u were 18 you could walk out that front door and camp outside and ur mom couldnt do shit cuz ur an ADULT.so u just told us pretty much that you're a minor.

5. He still lives at home, her house, her rules. When you turn 18 you don't magically become an independent person who can do whatever they want. And if he is a kid, who cares? He's just looking for some advice.

6. If he's a kid he shouldn't be smoking in the first place, maybe if he's 16 or 17 but from the sound of it his mom checks in on him like he's 13. Also the rules of e forum are you have to be over 18 to join so that's another reason to care. Usually I don't mind whenever I can tell the kids on here are under 18 but when they post pointless threads like this it gets a little ridic.

7. [quote name='"mememantis"']

If he's a kid he shouldn't be smoking in the first place, maybe if he's 16 or 17 but from the sound of it his mom checks in on him like he's 13. Also the rules of e forum are you have to be over 18 to join so that's another reason to care. Usually I don't mind whenever I can tell the kids on here are under 18 but when they post pointless threads like this it gets a little ridic.[/quote]

To be fair your just assuming he is underage and there is no reason to care unless your a mod. Leave that job to them and contribute to the thread or leave. Its just as ridic when people try and backseat mod. Cool it brotha. Smoke a jay who gives a fuck.

8. He's probably 15 or 16, i started smoking when i was 13 :confused_2: And yeah the rules of the site are 18 but i'd be willing to say that 85% of people on the forums are under 18. I wish it wasn't like that but there's no way to check someones of age for an online forum.

9. Have a bowl? Put some weed in the bowl, light it, inhale it. Blow the smoke out your window.
    It's only gonna be a big deal if you make it into a big deal

10. You are not 18 if your not smart enough to figure this out on your own.

11. We need a lay out of windows on your floor as well as the bathroom specs (Fan, window, etc.) Create yourself a sploof, take a hit HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD (total absorption technique) exhale through sploof as slowly as possible, into your designated ventilation port.. Rinse and repeat.

12. When I was having to sneak out I would just wait for them to go to bed, then go out to the backyard and toke up as much as I wanted. Also, my parents didn't care about it that much. So I didn't really have to worry as much as some others.

But just be like, I'm going to Burger King (or somewhere), park somewhere and toke. Pop in gum, eye drops and ride with the windows down on the way back. Bring a joint not a pipe if you're gonna smoke in your car. Good luck, Duder!

13. Sploofing outside? A little to protective.

14. [quote name='"jack4202"']or you could stop being a bellend and not smoke under your mums roof? ..[/quote]

Mind if I ask what a bellend is?

15. Swear I was just about to ask the same thing

16. Use common sense, when you think she's asleep, sneak outside and smoke on the side of your house or something where there's no windows.

17. quietly go outside. Dont risk using bathroom fan or smoking out a window haha been there done that. Smoke blows back in you're fucked haha.

18. A bell end is the end of your dick. The helmet, it's a British word.

19. You aren't 18.

20. Wtf did I walk into