Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stem and shake brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xtcking, Jun 19, 2012.

1. so Ive got about an Oz of stems and shake all ground up. I want to cook it into brownies, but I feel like I should mix a little bud into for taste.

how much should I mix into a brownies recipe??

2. As normal, just make sure it's powder fine or you'll have problems!. and throwing in a gram or two of dank sure would help!

3. I gave up on stems after BadKat mentioned the hair-like things on the stems can get caught up in your body and cause problems.

4. Yeah, as said by xdog above I would not use stems for edibles for a few reasons. The do not contain much THC at all. They won't taste well and will be annoying to break up into a powder. Definatly throw in some dank if you MUST do this :p.

5. i would just use your stems to make hash. or shake them down if you own a kief box, and use straight trichs in your oil/butter

i am praying that you plan to strain this after processing as well