uses for the bong water! post yours

Discussion in 'General' started by nizate, Jul 31, 2006.

1. I put it in the birdbath once, didn't do anything to the birds cause the water is so gross anyways that only bugs live in it.
    have you ever watered your plants with bong water? either just your plants in house pots or your pot plants? i bet it would make them turn crazy colors and bloom like there's no tomorrow, or alternatively, wilt and quickly die.

what do you do with yours?

2. i don't think putting a bunch of nasty shit in your plants would make them bloom quick and change colors...

the only use for bong water i have is flushing it...

3. Drains like bongwater

4. i put mine in my bong :p

5. Once I watered a plant with very dirty bubbler water, and it started to die the next day. :(

6. yeah i used to water my baby with bong water every now and then. i also used to blow it a hit some times.
    more just for the hell of it than anything.

7. I watered one of the plants near my smoking area with it when I was done every time. It died, but that may be because nobody takes care of them.

8. I pour it down the drain and put some fresh water in.

9. Oh man , this one time I poured it all down the toilet.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. I put it down the sink

11. I dump it out of my attic window into our gutters

12. thats tight.... i watch it go down the drain

13. Best thing to do is to dump it out. One time I put it back in a Poland Spring bottle and then ended up taking a sip later when I was really thirsty. I set myself up for that one

14. the only thing thered really be to do is dump it in a dish to evaporate if you really, really want to get every bit of resin for some reason.....

15. Once I got my friend to drink it for 10 dollars, I guess that's something to do with it...make your friends throw up

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

16. I've drank the orange juice after I smoke it not my best choice in the world

17. ive heard of folks water plants with it....i mean you could save some and pour it on someones carpet, clothes, in a waterballon at a car, etc...i just dump mine, call me crazy.

18. Dare some stoner friend to drink it? :confused_2:

19. I pour it into the fish tank. Sometimes I drink it. One time I used it for a pee test (boy did i ever test positive for THC on that one!). Other times, I let it evaporate and then I smoke the calcium deposits.