Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on how to make your weed last longer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Only load snaps, rather than whole bowls.
    And only take 2 hits then kick back and wait 10-15 min before deciding if you really need another one or if you are sufficiently baked.
    Me and everyone I know feel this way about herb- if 2 hits doesn't get you stoned, it's wooortthhlleeesssss aka BUNK.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Whats do you mean half with mids what does mids mean?

3. #23 rozal, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Waterfall/grav! And ONLY use a pinch, really its all you need. Dont smoke more weed then you actually need. Ive made a 1/8 last a whole month. And that was more or less being baked all day every day.

You could also do the half mids thing. Pick up a 1/4 of mids cheap. Should make an 1/8 of dank go twice as long if you do it right.

Mids are lower quality bud. Not shit brick weed but not your super frosty goodness.

4. My herb is conserved in the form of vapor, I go through about .5  day as apposed to like 2 grams. Almost got a QP of vaped bud saved up too.

5. Like many have already said, vaporizers are a great way to conserve. If you use a vape with controllable temperature, you can "re-vape" your stuff at least twice (I've vaped stuff up to 5 times before.) And if you don't mind the taste, you can smoke your no longer vapeable stuff. Or make edibles with it.  :smoke:

6. Smoke by yourself
    Smoke out of a piece, not a blunt or joint as they use excess amounts
    Take more time between smoking sessions, sometimes you won't get much higher when smoking after you've already smoked a lot
    If a joint is unavoidable, you can mix in tobacco or mid grade bud with some dank as a filler so you don't smoke as much of the good shit
    Pack smaller bowls

Unfortunately, it is tough for me to do all these things
    Smoking by myself seems greedy when others smoke me up so often
    Blunts and joints are very easy to pass around, some people I smoke with dislike bowls
    Taking time between sessions is tough when others want to smoke another blunt
    People I smoke with dislike it when I put tobacco in the joint and the mid grade requires an extra purchase when money is already tight
    I hate to pack stingy bowls, esp when smoking others up... it can be a buzzkill

7. Buy some ziplock bags and put the weed in them. Put the weed inside a mason jar. Either paint the mason jar black or wrap it in a dark t shirt or blanket. Put it in the fridge (NOT the freezer). If you can't put it in the fridge, put it in a dark, cool spot, like a closet.

8. Oh shit, thought you meant how to...nevermind. Go on a tolerance break for a month and then you'll need less weed. I would suggest buying a bong.

9. Tip #1 Self control.
    Tip #2 Spend your money on hookers or something, then you can't buy weed! :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don't smoke it. Vape it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Keep your tolerance low (making use of breaks in consumption, even if it's only for a week), use a good vape, and quit the session once you've reached the high you desire.

12. Hot knife hits and or gravity bongs !! Have fun

13. For me, concentrate, aka dabs, last longer, but if you're strictly talking about herb, then utilize a one hitter or pre-rolling joints that are weighed evenly and you plan out when you will smoke them.

If you recommend knife hits, you gotta warn them that they need to make sure they use safe knives that aren't coated with a polished finishing. And as for gravity bongs, those things work great but are harsh and leave a lot of residue.

14. To be conservative, think conservatively. Your time is precious, your body is yours; treat yourself well.

15. I made the switch to vaping a few weeks ago and I have saved way more weed than I expected to, plus I get high off of the same weed twice since I can made edibles with abv.