Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on how to make your weed last longer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Hi,

How do you smokers make your weed last longer? I mean, I dont have a job and I earn money from the money my parents give me for bus rides, copies, food, etc for university.

I have reduced my weed consumption so I only smoke on weekends or some special dates on the week. I love to smoke joints but now Im using a small metal pipe.

Any tips?

2. Joints are a bad idea if you are trying to conserve. I smoke joints mostly and I go through a 1/4 ounce a week. When I'm trying to conserve I just smoke little snaps out of my glass spoon. So you should be fine just smoking your pipe.

3. [​IMG]

And if you smoke anything other than dank,stop.

4. get a one hitter i have one with a micro bowl that hold's like .1 and you do three your gonna feel it!!

5. Like everyone else is saying, one-hitters are by far the best way to stretch out your stash. Pretty cheap too.

6. Looks out dug out and one hitters. (as said already). That combined with a low tolerance is amazing. 1-2 grams last me a month. But I always smoke alone and never load bowls, just the occasional tiny bowl with friends.

7. roll blunts on blunts.

8. i got my micro bat for like 4 buck's and its brass and dosent heat up as fast as aluminum one's you can tell what they are made of by the weight get the heavyest one you can find.. it wont transfer heat as quickly.. ive hade a glass one that was little o and it would get so flippin hott you would burn your finger's or worse your lips.. look for the one with the smallest bowl

• Like Like x 1
  9. I only take small personal bowls out of my bong and not too many in succession of each other either. I did limit my smoking to only on weekends but now that its summer its time to get a full time job and smoke all I want.

10. #10 zomger, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    Bongs probably give you the best bang for your buck when smoking. Pinch hitters great if you don't indulge too often. Then you just find yourself packing pinch after pinch and gets irritating after awhile.

The biggest difference of my weed consumption by far has been my vaporizer though. Unfortunately, a good one is not cheap. However, you can get mega ripped off of just pinches of dank and not to mention you can use the abv for edibles down the road.

I think vaporizer is the way to go for sure. But since your low on cash just get a pinch hitter and live with it till you can afford a proper vap!

11. Continue smoking your pipe is the best advice. I roll at least one spliff a day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Get a MFLB, that's what I did

• Like Like x 1
  13. [quote name='"John Lennon"']Hi,

How do you smokers make your weed last longer? I mean, I dont have a job and I earn money from the money my parents give me for bus rides, copies, food, etc for university.

I have reduced my weed consumption so I only smoke on weekends or some special dates on the week. I love to smoke joints but now Im using a small metal pipe.

Any tips?[/quote]
    Toss your metal pipe keep smoking your joints :D

14. Yeah ^^ get an mflb

• Like Like x 1
  15. Smoke bowls from a bong to the face.

When you pack your Bowls load them halfway with dank and the other half with mids....my friends and I called this a crucial concoction when we were teenagers.Only a few of us had jobs other than that we were petty hustlers and this was how we got high as fuck but still made our bud last longer

16. Waterfall or gravity bong. Hot knifing also works wonders.

17. I been saving Mary Jane by VAPE

18. Bong or Pipe conserves more weed?

19. Bong will get you higher one time, pipe will get you high two or three (if we're talking about a small amount .6 .7 ish)

20. Just look at it and appreciate that such a marvelous creation exists.

• Like Like x 1