Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Tips on how to make your weed last longer?

• Please log in to reply

John Lennon

John Lennon

I buried Paul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts
Hi,

How do you smokers make your weed last longer? I mean, I dont have a job and I earn money from the money my parents give me for bus rides, copies, food, etc for university.

I have reduced my weed consumption so I only smoke on weekends or some special dates on the week. I love to smoke joints but now Im using a small metal pipe.

Any tips?

kdank

kdank

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Joints are a bad idea if you are trying to conserve. I smoke joints mostly and I go through a 1/4 ounce a week. When I'm trying to conserve I just smoke little snaps out of my glass spoon. So you should be fine just smoking your pipe.

ssblind

ssblind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,127 posts
Posted Image

And if you smoke anything other than dank,stop.

budensity

budensity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,247 posts
get a one hitter i have one with a micro bowl that hold's like .1 and you do three your gonna feel it!!

Guest_AlbitheDragon_*

Guest_AlbitheDragon_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Like everyone else is saying, one-hitters are by far the best way to stretch out your stash. Pretty cheap too.

thatrooper515

thatrooper515

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,151 posts
Looks out dug out and one hitters. (as said already). That combined with a low tolerance is amazing. 1-2 grams last me a month. But I always smoke alone and never load bowls, just the occasional tiny bowl with friends.

BigLRIP

BigLRIP

An Iron-Willed Fuckup.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,579 posts
roll blunts on blunts.

budensity

budensity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,247 posts
i got my micro bat for like 4 buck's and its brass and dosent heat up as fast as aluminum one's you can tell what they are made of by the weight get the heavyest one you can find.. it wont transfer heat as quickly.. ive hade a glass one that was little o and it would get so flippin hott you would burn your finger's or worse your lips.. look for the one with the smallest bowl

Necstar

Necstar

Is it 420 already?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
I only take small personal bowls out of my bong and not too many in succession of each other either. I did limit my smoking to only on weekends but now that its summer its time to get a full time job and smoke all I want.

zomger

zomger

Not Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Bongs probably give you the best bang for your buck when smoking. Pinch hitters great if you don't indulge too often. Then you just find yourself packing pinch after pinch and gets irritating after awhile.

The biggest difference of my weed consumption by far has been my vaporizer though. Unfortunately, a good one is not cheap. However, you can get mega ripped off of just pinches of dank and not to mention you can use the abv for edibles down the road.

I think vaporizer is the way to go for sure. But since your low on cash just get a pinch hitter and live with it till you can afford a proper vap!

Edited by zomger, 18 June 2012 - 09:42 PM.

SmokeWeedDaily

SmokeWeedDaily

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Continue smoking your pipe is the best advice. I roll at least one spliff a day.

LOSTBOY580

LOSTBOY580

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Get a MFLB, that's what I did

KushKushbaby

KushKushbaby

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Hi,

How do you smokers make your weed last longer? I mean, I dont have a job and I earn money from the money my parents give me for bus rides, copies, food, etc for university.

I have reduced my weed consumption so I only smoke on weekends or some special dates on the week. I love to smoke joints but now Im using a small metal pipe.

Any tips?

Toss your metal pipe keep smoking your joints :D

TaylorOG

TaylorOG

Young Philosopher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 400 posts
Yeah ^^ get an mflb

MississippiDank

MississippiDank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Smoke bowls from a bong to the face.

When you pack your Bowls load them halfway with dank and the other half with mids....my friends and I called this a crucial concoction when we were teenagers.Only a few of us had jobs other than that we were petty hustlers and this was how we got high as fuck but still made our bud last longer

JeffA93

JeffA93

Don't Fear the Reefer

• Bronze Member
  • 5,277 posts

KushKushbaby

KushKushbaby

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I been saving Mary Jane by VAPE

StillBlazing123

StillBlazing123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts
Bong or Pipe conserves more weed?

JeffA93

JeffA93

Don't Fear the Reefer

• Bronze Member
  • 5,277 posts

Philosiraptor

Philosiraptor

Registered Ninja Turtle

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,638 posts
Just look at it and appreciate that such a marvelous creation exists.
  • Z42OM likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users