What is your biggest turn off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420tokerdude, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I'll give you an example. I was walkin with this chick I just met and she met me in a part of town that has some hobos that chill (it's by the river) and she was freaking out how she thinks she's gunna get raped/mugged..
    I never called her again she was dumb af..

It's all just one big conspiracy

2. People who treat others like shit. Even if he treats me like a queen.

3. I read your signature as a part of your post every time.

4. People that complain about the situation they are in. 
    1 uppers
    Nitpicking every little thing about people you don't even know

5. #145 TheAnswer121, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9a3aOtz-BY

yep. that about does it, sorry :hide:

and having a penis, huge turnoff :laughing:

6. Cigarettes.

One of the biggest.

7. Penis
    Cigarettes
    Inability to think for themselves (eg someone who just does whatever is popular)

8. Ignorance, dishonesty and rudeness.

9. People who think their smarter then u all the time, cigarettes, drinking,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10.  Willful ignorance.

11. #151 BluntsEveryDay, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Wait I misunderstood the thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. closed minded
    annoying and rude
    chicks who are anti-weed (don't mind if they don't smoke but I'm not gonna listen to em bitch about why weed is bad esp when they don't know wtf they are talkin about)
    chicks who has bitchy friends and don't do anything about it and also girls who just believe and do everything there friends tell them
    not a fan of fat chicks or chicks who aren't shaved down below
    and one of my biggest ones...playing hard to get. If a chick tries to play hard to get with me I'm gonna get the impression that she is not interested so I'm not even gonna bother pursuing them

13. Girls that worry about what others think, all while they're saying bad things about others.

Unhygenic girls. Met one the other night. HORRIBLE BREATH. all playful and in my face and I kept stepping back.

Broke girls that wanna go places and spend money. Get a job.

Girls with other guys kids. The kid doesn't bother me, I get along great with them. Its the third wheel babys father that I don't want to hear about or see.

Girls who have no job, skills, ambition, intelligence that want a top notch dude with a big house, new car, and lots of money. Really? They want all that and all they offer is a sass mouth and a used pussy?

Out of shape girls who think their dead sexy and want to flirt. Every time they see me. Stop it. If I avoid conversation, I don't want you.

Women that say bad things about foreign people but show me interest. I'm foreign too, thanks for showing your colors.

Ebonics. I hate ebonics.

Girls that lack class. I like feminine girls. Not girls that constantly cuss, wear jordans or forces, cocked sideways fifty one fifty hats, smug look on their faces, tasteless tattoos that look like they were done in the back of a truck that was offroading. That call themselves a bad bitch or any kind of bitch.

And much more... I'll stop here Lol. I hate living in the hood. This place sucks

14. Weight, short hair, race, bad complextion, stank pussy, dirty asshole, trannys....etc.

15. Religion, stupidity, being self centered, the inability to have all fun conversation