Transformer Tubes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420EMTI, Jun 18, 2012.

1. #61 theicemanmypass, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    Sorry

3. Couldn't of said it better

5. I know this topic has been dead for a while, but do I have to yell "clear" before I revive it? "CLEAR..."

I just bought some transformer tubes and they hit smooth, but I'm not sure how to clean it, can I put essential on the joints (I'm OCD about cleaness (I don't think that's a word). What other pieced should I get?

6. recommend transformer tubes in line percolator freezer filled fluid and using acrylic polish and cleaner I use one made for headlights this will clean the tire off make sure to rinse thoroughly after use

7. Cool...thanks. How long have you had your transformer tubes?

8. I had this piece for 3 days, and the mouth piece cracked at the joint. I already got to get a new piece; that doesn't make me happy.

9. If any of your pieces have broke email this person send him a photo of your cracked piece and tell him what happened and he'll send you a new one for free as soon as possible because the pieces have a lifetime warranty mike@transformertubes.com

10. Good looking out...Thanks

11. I have few more questions: Will any 19mm 5" downstem fit my TT's. I can't seem to find a downstem with a round bulb on the end with slits to diffuse bubbles. My current TT also has a diffuser tray in the base of the unit, and I'm not sure if the 100mm down stem will be long enough to engage the diffuser tray.

Also, any hacks to clean the unit and seal the two base holes. I know they have specific caps to seal the base, and the price for parts is reasonable, but the shipping charges are too much. I have just been emptying it after every use and cleaning it with dawn dish soap. It still has a "bong" smell. Can I use denatured alcohol to clean it?

Note: I already tried to seal the base unit with plasic wrap secured with a rubber band. It did not work well. My next stop is the hardware store for two rubber stoppers.

12. If you buy one of those rubber stoppers that are connected to those metal stoppers on a door it will fit in the downstairs tube but if you're looking to make it an airtight seal in that stems to transformer tubes sell a specific rubber gasket just for that down stem hole so if you're looking to get a better air tight seal around that bass I recommend just buying the transformer tubes gasket it cost a dollar also the transformer tubes stem are made for no more than 18 mm so buy an adapter to go on the end of the stem where your Bullhead would go for 14 to anything higher I use regular refrigerated ice tea brewed myself made from a regular English tea instead of using water in the tea does two things keeps the order down and absorbs resin from smoking if you need any additional help feel free to message back

13. Also try wrapping your threads and stem in plumbers tape or electrical tape this will give you a better overall seal and you will notice it will pole with a whole lot less effort this is because the plastic parts will expand and contract very micro amounts by temperature changes from outside or inside of the bong this is why I recommend making sure all of your connecting joints are sealed with something that provides air from escaping or entering anywhere else