Transformer Tubes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420EMTI, Jun 18, 2012.

1. #41 Lazyboy808, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014

Have fun cleaning that when the time comes. I literally laughed when I saw the TT. When I was in college my friend would always talk about this idea of customizable bongs with different percs and mouthpiece. He would say it would be all 3D printed and it would be legit. I thought it was a cool idea... until I saw the TT... awful idea. Just by looking at those cheap materials TT use makes me want to throw up. If it was hand blown glass then it would be sick. But just by looking at the photos I already know it's cheap and most likely not good for your health.

2. Neat concept. I think I like this stuff. 

3. Any Buddy have any ideas for an air percolation pump system or has anybody tried the system that transformer tubes offer I want to keep my bong at 4 feet tall but I don't want to hurt my lungs trying to pull all that smoke up

4. Is the TT your daily driver?  Do you vapor bong or combust? I'm no expert, but I think combusting would do worse damage to your lungs than clearing your water pipe.

5. I'm just looking for a way to pull up the smoked it doesn't hurt as much take much effort that way I can continue to make my bong longer and I was wondering if anybody tried the air percolation system the transformer tubes offers i've seen other people on YouTube make similar systems and I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas

6. Anybody know which is better In a glass bong honeycomb percolator or a 8 tree arm perk ?

7. I was just wondering if I can put these items together to make a one-of-a-kind awesome glass percolator inside of my transformer to using a regular milking the chamber and the Downstream Adaptor Lid and that's removable glass percolator tree arm here are the dimensions for the removable triage class percolator will it fit in the milking chamber

Manufacturer: BLAZE Glass Glass Patterns and Techniques: Fumed Size: 9 cm / 3.5 inch Diameter: 30 mm Joint Size: 18.8 mm i'll leave the links below in case

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/blaze-glass-removable-5-arm-percolator-18-8mm.html#.VBa1tNm9LCQ

https://transformertubes.com/wordpress/shop/downstem-adaptor-lid/

8. They're made from a ballistic plastic

9. They wrote me back this is what they said

Hey Mathew,

That's a cool idea. The inner diameter of TT's is 38mm and milking
    chambers are 150mm tall, so theoretically this perc that is 30mm OD
    and 90mm tall would fit. For the Downstem Adapter, you would need the
    "connector" variety rather than the "lid", as the connector has male
    threads to put the milking chamber on it.

Let me know if that works out for you.

-Evan

10. It works the removable glass percolator inside of the transformer tubes and it works better than any glass bong I've ever hit it hits like it's got a filter but it's only being filtered by water

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412237696.393667.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412237816.088802.jpg

11. My bong it's over 4 feet tall now it has six ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412793156.586867.jpg percolators four of them are transformer don't percolators one is an ass catcher and one is a removable glass percolator

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419330420.084470.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I would've taken you seriously of you had spelt super right

We call him Chief Kief now

14. not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Hoss build-a-bong is like a higher quality version of this.

15. Well I'm listening and if you have any more information I'd love to hear about it I know blaze class makes a model of glass bong called mix and match

16. #60 theicemanmypass, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Discussing acrylic transformertubes bongs i've had mine for almost a year now and I love it if it wasn't -5 out where I live I would be smoking it well snowboarding 😞 but anyways I digress recently bought and build carbon filters for my bong and I love it anybody have any attachments that they recommend for their #transformertube bong or in general

https://transformertubes.com/wordpress/shop/small-pipe-rocks/

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424505129.216260.jpg

Attached Files: