Anyone have any experience with aquaponics?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by canabaman, Jun 18, 2012.

1. This was a pre harvest... There were some extenuating circumstances that led to chopping this one early... It's one of the smaller ones though... Got over 2 oz from it.... Lots of seeds though

ForumRunner_20120914_234422.png

ForumRunner_20120914_234442.png

2. #102 canabaman, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    so.. after all is said and done... this harvest yeilded a total of 1lb 4oz. It all has seeds, but its really dank. I'm almost ready to chop another small one that I through in flower about half way through the big grow... now to get in the routine of constantly veging, flowering, and cropping... trying to get to where I crop about once a week or once every other week...

I think I am going to start a new thread and let this one die out for now... In closing I would like to say thank you to everyone who has kept up through this great learning experience! I have exceeded my own expectations by far with this setup, For my FIRST time EVER growing MMJ I think I did pretty damn good if I do say so myself... lol

3. OK, that's bad ass, I've never done it, but the dude at my local hydro shop does, and gets some rad shit off it.....
    Yields are nothing to write home about, but very tasty stuff for sure....

Please link us to the new thread  :metal:

4. Where's the fishies?