G-Pen

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by denieddd, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Amazon has the G Box which includes the G Pen a heavy duty dabbing tool and some other accessories for less than $50 and includes free shipping.

Im interested in the new glass version that is about to be released? Maybe I will hold off ordering mine.. Gonna go look at the website.

How much Wax do you guys burn through on a daily/weekly basis with these?

By the way I read on Amazons reviews that the manufacturer will replace any faulty pens/tanks within the first year!!

2. [quote name='"ganjasmugglers"']Amazon has the G Box which includes the G Pen a heavy duty dabbing tool and some other accessories for less than $50 and includes free shipping.

Im interested in the new glass version that is about to be released? Maybe I will hold off ordering mine.. Gonna go look at the website.

How much Wax do you guys burn through on a daily/weekly basis with these?

By the way I read on Amazons reviews that the manufacturer will replace any faulty pens/tanks within the first year!![/quote]

I get hella high with my gpen... Takes about a week to saturate ur wicks with oil.. Id wait for the new one u can pre order now and recieve by sept 12. Or you can buy the box which is the best deal then buy the new attachment off the site

3. I bought the SToK pen vaporizer, it is very similar to the g pen, the only difference i can see is that the SToK can clear dabs off the nail much quicker than the g pen which some consider a con. I have tried both of the vapes mentioned countless times and i must say BOTH of them are fantastic, portable, stealth, user friendly, clean taste :smoke:

4. is the g pen standard 510 threading???

5. I also bought a SToK pen vaporizer as well as a G-Pen vaporizer and a 710 Oil Pen (trippystick). Of the three I would say the SToK is the best simply because it is true the G-Pen uses plastic components. The SToK uses healthier components, such as all metal coating. and I won't mention where, but they go for 35 to wholesale customers on the SToK website, and I have found them run for the same online in single quantities.

Hope I helped =]

6. According to the makers of the g pen, the Glass Tanks will last about 1-2 months as opposed to the G Tanks that last about 3-4 weeks.

7. Everytime I read this thread I am on step closer to buying a gpen. I have known about them since they came out but wax looks like it would cost more to maintain my habbit even though I spend about ten a day now. Problem for me is I only usually have ten at a time so I would be afraid to buy 50 of wax and smoke it all in one day the way I would an eighth of flowers. I would probably just smoke too much no matter what it is. Lol.

8. trippy stix is better

9. Thanks for providing evidence to your claim.

Trippy Sticks are essentially the same except you need to purchase pre-filled cartridges which in most cases is a lot less convenient than being able to fill with your own wax.

10. Great for the first week.

Terrible battery life.

11. Just got the new glass tank. Works sooooooo much better. And they fixed the mouthpiece. It's better than it already was.

12. The Glass tank is amazing... Works wonders better than the stock tank. Rips perfectly and has proven to be much more durable. It's also all glass and titanium so you don't have to worry about the wick or any chemicals.

I'm also surprised how good Grenco-Science's customer service has been to me at least. My stock tank broke the day I got my pen, I emailed them and they shipped me a new one free without requiring and information on my part. They are also shipping me another glass tank for free for filling out a review survey of my glass tank.

13. [quote name='"shibby22one"']Just got the new glass tank. Works sooooooo much better. And they fixed the mouthpiece. It's better than it already was.[/quote]
    Mines already ordered!!! Post pics!!!

14. My friends glass tank already broke. He said he thinks it was from the heat... The glass cracked. He's calling customer service. Mine is still working fine

15. pwned im puffin my trippy stix straight clouds

16. why are you even commenting in this thread if you have nothing constructive to post....

17. I was gonna say the same thing. But, every time I tried to type it, it came out very rude. Damn trolls

18. Just got the new glass tank and I looked at it under a high powered lens and there is some weird white residue all over the titanium nail.....I bought 2 tanks and smoked off one first before inspecting it.....I am kinda scared now.....looked really gnarly.....there were also little fibers and dirt on the nail fresh out of the package.....maybe best to burn off before use?....

Also the glass tank looks way different from the one on the grenco website....

I will call them tomorrow.....

always a little scary being the guinea pig:eek:

What is the best way to get a huge hit off this thing...any tips?

How long does the battery last with the new tank?

19. do you guys know if the glass tank will fit on other 510 ecigs? dunno about buying it and being the test tho

20. I'd definitely agree the Stok is the best concentrate vaporizer pen on the market, but let forget the size issue for a second, whats your thoughts on the DaVinci vaporizer