Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Best strain for outdoor growing in mediterranean climate?

• Please log in to reply

muukat

muukat

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, Im looking to start growing outdoors in a private field, but not too sure as to which strains are the best to grow in the mediterranean climate as it can get quite warm at times...

Im looking for something that:

-has a high yield per plant
-not tall (under 1.5m)
-quick flowering period (under 8 weeks)
-high resistance to mold etc

I've looked at many such but I'm really unsure...any suggestions would be very much appreciated :)

Nutbust

Nutbust

Busty Juggernaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

Hi, Im looking to start growing outdoors in a private field, but not too sure as to which strains are the best to grow in the mediterranean climate as it can get quite warm at times...

Im looking for something that:

-has a high yield per plant
-not tall (under 1.5m)
-quick flowering period (under 8 weeks)
-high resistance to mold etc

I've looked at many such but I'm really unsure...any suggestions would be very much appreciated :)

Lowryder is a good choice. It's small, autoflowering, and indica, meaning it's going to flower pretty fast and get you a good crop.

samshady207

samshady207

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
Any white strain most likely or White Widow itself. You want an indica because it is smaller and has a shorter flowering time. Anything from Afghan genetics as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users