Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is smoking alone fun?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laxbro1234, Jun 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"PuFyy"']Nope one right here, play d and long pole middie[/quote]

Respek respek

2. [quote name='"sektr"']Nothing wrong with smoking alone. Some people think of it as a stoner thing but they're wrong. I've got friends who refuse to smoke alone, but when they smoke with people they go home to be alone immediately afterwards, I don't understand it.

As far as I'm concerned, smoking is like having a drink after you come home from work. It's just a way to kick back and relax and there's nothing wrong with doing it alone.[/quote]

Thats a Good way to look at it

3. Hell ya im gonna have a smoke when I get home after work. Regardless of if im alone. I like being aline and thinking about Shit. Also don't have to share or worry about little birches stealin my bud. Some fucker took almost an 8th from me at a party. Don't know who it was tho

4. Smoking alone is the best but smoking with friends is always nice

5. I normally buy a 10 bag (gram) and smoke it up with my friend who is the middleman between the dealer and me, but recently I have took to buying a nice gram for myself and smoke it up in my room, it's much better to make your high unique to you by doing your own thing:) keep smoking man!

6. I have never smoked with anybody else ever  :eek:

I love smoking alone :) Though the idea of smoking with other people sounds great.

7. You will have a different experiance depending on the atmosphere and people you are with every time.

I smoke Indica every night and there is nothing better then kicking back listening to music/playing some games.

If I get lonley I can just skype somebody, but it's fun because you can do what you want whenever.

Keep Toke'n ;)

8. I mean I've only smoked alone so I can't really compare, but I have a great time smoking alone. Just throw on some headphones, get some food, and let your mind carry you awayyy. But it sounds fun to smoke other people. Too bad none of my friends smoke :/

9. It's not that it isn't fun but for me it's just so much more enjoyable with others..

10. smoking with friends, smoking alone, love them both, but what's even better is smoking by your friends, but not sharing (smoking alone)
    just kidding, I always share, I do love both.