Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is smoking alone fun?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laxbro1234, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Yeah ever since I started toking alone, I became more retrospective and became much more aware of what's happening around me.

2. brooooooooooooooooooos! make that three, I played X for 2 years and I'll be switching back to middie next year (amen to not getting raped by D Poles?)

3. Yeah I like smoking alome I dont have to worry about other ppl and what they think of me :p can just do what I wana do

4. I do prefer smoking with buddies over smoking alone. Although I do smoke alone quite frequently.

5. I like getting stoned and playin video games lime skyrim. I usually suck bad if i try playing cod high

6. Smoking alone or not alone is fun. It's still smoking and smoking is fun.

7. Yep. Smoking makes a bad situation tolerable, a tolerable situation good, and a good time great. Smoking when you're on a road trip by yourself is spiritual.

8. Most of the time I smoke alone :(, lol. Nah smoking alone is fun tho,you ca do whatever you want and just relax without worrying about other people. Sit down watch a movie or just play games.

9. i prefer to smoke up alone

1. do whatever i want, still hanging out with wife, etc

2. my weed lasts a long time - one bowl in a glass will last me 3-5 sessions as I only need a few hits

10. [quote name='"AppleCity"']i prefer to smoke up alone

1. do whatever i want, still hanging out with wife, etc

2. my weed lasts a long time - one bowl in a glass will last me 3-5 sessions as I only need a few hits

3.[/quote]

.... Did you mean to leave the 3rd one blank? Haha

11. lol, yeah i did - i just couldn't think of any other reasons then the first two

felt they nailed it haha

12. I always used to only smoke with a lot of heads but lately ill pick up and if I'm bored just light up and i feel i can do whatever I want to do, no worries. I feel like its a lot more relaxing

13. Fun? It's mandatory 90% of the time. People get off from smoking a gram with ten others. A match means shit when company is over in my room I smoke comfortably and dont have to hide it from moochers.

14. I can't imagine smoking with someone every single sesh. i guess im the opposite of you. once in awhile its fun to share highdeas and laugh at stupid shit together. but it gets boring when you do it too often.

15. im baked reading this by myself smoking a bong. yes its just fine lol

16. [quote name='"Green Plant"']Whenever i smoke up alone i get the same uneasy feeling and i just wana sleep. Honestly when i smoke pot alone i view the herb as more of a drug than just, weed. i prefer smoking with people unless they're shady[/quote]

Weed is a drug no matter how you look at it. It alters your thoughts and feelings by acting on your brains cb receptors. But i totally get what youre saying.

Personally i enjoy toking up with friends as much as i toke up by myself.

17. Nothing wrong with smoking alone. Some people think of it as a stoner thing but they're wrong. I've got friends who refuse to smoke alone, but when they smoke with people they go home to be alone immediately afterwards, I don't understand it.

As far as I'm concerned, smoking is like having a drink after you come home from work. It's just a way to kick back and relax and there's nothing wrong with doing it alone.

18. i love smoking alone.

19. I like smoking alone sometimes, just chilling in my room relaxing