Best blunt wrap?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Montana weed, Jun 15, 2012.

1. They have this Mango type of Swisher. Only type of Swisher's I get.

My usual though is white grape white owls.

2. What about Phillies, Games, Dutches, and Backwoods? I'm trying to roll a smooth blunt with less harshness.

3. Green leaves mf's!!! Garcia Vegas, dutches ect

4. I don't usually smoke blunts so I'm a try the white owls is that a brand or flavor ... Anyone have a pic of them ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. White grape games run shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Hey shaddy,

I personally prefer a Dutch to a game. The mini vanilla dutches are chill, usually pick up those. If I'm with friends, I'll grab a big full sized vanilla Dutch or a green Game. They all are smooth and burn real slow, I haven't touched Phillies or Backwoods and don't really plan on doing so.

Trust me on this one bro I got you :smoking:

7. Thanks bro! I'm still an amateur when it comes to rolling, not to smoking though. I'll be sure to look for those. 

8. I've been smoking mostly Game pineapple flavors the past year or so. I like games bc (imo) they are like cheaper dutches, and the closest store had a good deal on them.

White Owl peach used to be my favorite though.

Basically my preference is dutch/game, then either swishers or white owls.

Can never go wrong with white grape (best imo), grape, blueberry, or peach flavors.

I'd also recommend buying the ones that come in the resealable zip pouch, they seem less likely to be stale.

9. Oh my god BACKWOODS!!!

You might have to order them online, and they are harder to roll than say a swisher or white owl. But they are great!! The high gives you much more of a buzz, and the wrap is thick and stays put.

Otherwise I'd say White Owl is my fave brand. Used to be swishers but they come unraveled too easily

10. The problem with swishers is that the 2 layers of leaf usually come apart when you split the rillo, so it requires an excess amount of saliva in order to even keep the wrap intact. When it comes to a clean split every time I prefer white owls or games.
    About to try to roll one later with the khrome phillies because they're cheaper & come in a 3 pack. However if you want something a lot easier to deal with wrap wise wet wraps are the way to go, preferably the zig zag ones

Trying to get equally in my right mind

11. The best blunt wrap is no blunt wrap :laughing:

12. Tropical fusion

13. Gunna have to send my vote to mr century sam as im not a fan of the flavoured things I can get in my area... phillys backwoods..

I find backwoods the worst they always seem to roll sloppy.... and for some odd reason there almost always a huge steam going right down the middle lol

14. [​IMG]

I fuk wit this heavy

15. Backwoods are good but some people suck ass at rolling with them. Swishers are my personal favourite when I'm smoking by myself but there's nothing like a nice big honey Phillie to roll up with the homeys.

16. Old thread, but for newbie blunt rollers the best to use is dutch or games. You can remove the outer leaf, then roll with the inner paper. If the inner paper doesnt roll completely perfect thats fine, because you can then mummy wrap what you rolled with the outer leaf and it will burn perfectly

17. dis ow we roll