vertigo auto, thunder bloody mary auto

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by bluebastard420, Jun 13, 2012.

1. First auto runs, came out fantastic!!, new to forums so bear with me here lol

2. The vertigo grew very fast and simple for the most part, my thunder bloody mary became root bound and was lucky after a transplant to push it to 12" tall, all in all tho, both looked exceptional, completely dripping with resin and covered in crystals. I harvested them after about 65 days and after curing for 6wks, the vertigo tastes fruity and the stoned is couch glue, the tbm tasted extremely kushy and and slightly more "up" than the vertigo but fantstic smoke ninetheless

3. Whats the easiest way to load pics? Lol im new here and dont know any of this forum shit, but ive got tons of pics if someone wants to inform me as to how ;)

4. i want to see photos.... get a site like photobucket.com and upload them there and it will give u a html link to post here.

5. Welcome to the forums! Don't post pictures to sites like Photobucket, they have a horrible privacy policy. Here's how to upload pics directly to GC:

Attachments and Images
    How do I attach a file to a post?
    To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
    On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
    To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
    Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
    What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
    In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
    How do I add an image to a post?
    If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
    To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [​IMG] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

6. ~3 weeks and still no update...

7. That buds long gone..