Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

REVERSE resin hittin the pipe!(mouth on the carb hole and flame in the mouth piece)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jul 30, 2006.

1. This forum is pretty old.

I think it goes back to like 2000-2002 when it started up maybe?  I joined 2005, it's been a longgg time damn

2. And it looks like you ride too, sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. haha do you?

4. op i think your doing it backwards man.. put the flame through the carb hole not the mouth piece haha, its the same thing and you wont look like a dumbass hitting it haha

5. #25 morange, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014

Like 13 years or so.

who.is says it's been registered since 2001.

6. better to harvest the resin with alcohol

7. Hell yea man, what type of riding do you do? I ride like hard enduro/woods/desert.

Sweet man, wish I lived around desert area to try it out!

I just ride street lol  speed is all I need :)

9. Thats dope man, as long as you love the sport your good haha, wether its street or dirt!

10. Thread from the dead.

Resins has one place and that is the toilet .

11. It would be hilarious if it turned out that resin was the most potent anti-cancer substance known to mankind.

12. No doubt bro, ride safe!

I did this when I was younger, but also trying covering the bowl and hitting the carb!

14. It's funny how people get yelled at for making new threads and not using search then yelled at for bring up old threads lol. Just can't win :smoke: 

Stoners go buy more weed. Crackheads try to suck resin hits through a carb. 

16. Look at my first reply to this thread.