Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

REVERSE resin hittin the pipe!(mouth on the carb hole and flame in the mouth piece)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jul 30, 2006.

1. REVERSE resin hittin the pipe!(mouth on the carb hole and flame in the mouth piece)

Thats what i did tonight after being dry. i put my mouth on the carb hole, and sent the flame of my bic down the mouth pice of my little sherlock pipe thats completly fuckin coated with resin on the inside. if you do this tho, prepare for a horrible taste in the mouth. for some reason its even worse then when you just resin hit a pipe the normal way

2. ive done that too but with a bong stem.

StAy:smoking:HiGh

3. i was just thinking i should do it with a bong stem, cuz the one i got is FILTHY with resin

4. a similar variation would be using the top of the bowl as a carb and inhaling through the mouthpiece, thereby drawing the flame into the regular carb. This is pretty handy for getting some of that resin off the sides

5. yep thats what i normally do. Us stoners..... we always find a way to get high one way or another

6. Yeah, been there... done that... desperate times call for desparate measures.

7. LOL yeah it makes me feel better that other people do the same sort of stuff though... because I always felt lame when I was that desperate for a resin hit :smoking:

8. the PRIME way to smoke resin is to put a screen in yur freshly cheaned pipe if it didnt allready have one in it. thus making shure yur resin is CLEAN not chunky then get yur blade hot on the torch and serve up MAD resin blades
    heres a tip as well, make a "blade hooter" because it reduces the heat, amount of smoke,
    and increases the smoothness, and taste. also u start to get head rushes and ringers if u sit and have a big sesh, so u know yuo get really high seriusly take my advice if you havn't allready:smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. haha this is always the kind of shit that ends up with me burning some facial hair somehow (stoners know what i mean haha)

10. i just did that shit today and singed a lil hair on my head when heating the pipe over the stove and trying to take a rip, and a lil of my eye brow too lol

11. well if yur too scared to smoke some blades then theres more for me:hello: grow some balls, take it to the lips

12. yeah i do that... great way to hit resin

edit: and why would you use the stove to light a bowl? dont you have a lighter? matches? that just seems like a one way ticket to an explosion or severe burn

13. Try this: hit the pipe normal but cover the bowl with your thumb or something and light the carb hole. It works alot better than ops idea.

14. 8 year rrevive....gotdang! what depths of gc do people browse to find these relics!

15. yeah there's three ways you can resin rip your average bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. damn how old is the site haha

17. Gir! Get away from that machine! It's radiating deadly waves of stupid.

(Sorry, with the name and avatar I had to.)

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

18. .WOW, two in one day.

[​IMG]

19. I love resin hits. I mean they suck dick but I love getting high after accepting you're out of bud then all the sudden you get this stupid idea to hit an empty pipe and get high as shit. I just did that an hour ago...

20. Hey man, I see you alot in the city so im sure you know whats up but its funny when I see a guy say "Go use the search bar" and then when a thread gets revived they get all crazy. Not saying its you, its just thats how these super old threads come up, the search bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum