this is my first post!!! I am gonna be growing an auto blue mystic plant and am wondering if i am missing anything for my indoor stealth grow. please comment and leave suggestions on how i can improve this setup and about advice for this typical strain. pictures are below.
- Germinate seeds in wet paper towel on bottom and top in tupperware stored under cabinet until sprout
- Put into 2 gallon pot with fox farm soil happy frog
- soil should be thoroughly damp with seed inside until it has leaves
- Keep plastic covering the pot with 1 105 watt 2700k LIGHT over it until it sprouts
- Use 1 105 watt 6500k light and 1 105 watt 2700k light for veg stage and when it blooms use 2 105 watt 2700k light
- Water once every 2-3 days depending on how dry the top is
Give nutrients every 2-3 watering, but not for 2 weeks after stem comes out.
- Plant under lights for 18/6
- when plants flower, start them on a “bloom” regimen with tiger bloom, and big bloom
-wait for 3 nodes on plant
-drill small hole into plastic pot, and than put string into it and pull down main branch and small branches. Wait till other leaves start to go towards the light and release the string
Edited by danielgstain, 13 June 2012 - 05:33 AM.