Girls in Wheelchairs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajax99, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I'll be amazed to see if a cute women in a wheel chair. But I'll help her if needed.

2. If I were attracted to this hypothetical person, sure. I'd at least give it a shot.

3. If her genitals worked, I wouldn't care. I actually think it might make me love her more. Like some sort of weird puppy complex or something. Like if she needed me to take extra care of her I might find that endearing. But at this point I couldn't be with a girl incapable of sex.

4. Then I'd be all over it girlie. The chair wouldn't mean fuck-all to me.

5. uh maybe the wheel chair is a bit of a turn off but meh not enough to make me not want to approch her

6. At least you don't have to buy her new shoes.

7. You could also get away from her pretty quick...

Sorry OP, didn't realize that was you in the picture at first.

If I was standing when I saw that I probably would've ended up in a wheelchair myself. You're gorgeous!

8. Amen brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. I have 3 people in my family in wheelchairs mainly due to cerebral palsy. Have seen a lot of bullshit go down between people and them. You're a cute lady, don't even stop grinding day in and day out to be who you are. I wouldn't let it stop me but I don't think it's shallow for anyone else to disagree with me. Some people have the attraction and are willing to sacrifice everything for their loved ones in some ways and then other people do what they do in their own ways. It's just the truth that some people aren't cut out for certain things. I don't think Olesmoky is a bad guy for not wanting to date someone in a wheelchair or mentally retarded. I think the point where it's taken past the line is when they treat you differently because you're in a wheelchair which isn't fair. To each their own.

P.S: I love the thread revival. 2012 to 2015, awesome. [​IMG]