Girls in Wheelchairs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajax99, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #141 washedmothafuka, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    90% of the people in this thread want to bone Ajax because of her profile picture lol.

Nice thread though.

Edit: especially the dude above me. Honestly the sad truth is a lot of guys won't give you a chance but the ones that do will be much more worth it.

2. [quote name='"HelpMeOutHo"']

please don't doubt yourself. you are truly a catch. one of the most visually stunning girls i've ever had the displeasure of seeing (i say displeasure because i know i will never know you or have a chance of failing to court you which deeply saddens me.) you will find someone special who will appreciate you, wheelchair and all. for someone as magnificent as you, this question is silly.

go on and conquer the world, one spin of your wheels at a time.[/quote]

Okay, that was incredibly sweet. Haha I'm not good with compliments. And it's the hair, guys like the long hair. I'm just an average girl. :)

3. A ton of hot bitches in wheel chairs most of em I see are taken...:)

and there boyfriends look like a bunch of cheaters.

4. if she was a banging wheelchair hottie fuck ya

5. Yeah so many advantages:

No more shopping carts

Bong between her legs

pimp her ride

sympathy from cops

handi cap spot

medical cards

discounts

DO I NEED TO GO ON?

6. on some real shiiii i was fukn this grl down by the mart outback wit the boys holden em down for the 814 yallll rdy knowwww throw em upp dueces baby chucked but she was wheelnchair swaged up and i was damn ma u TTG? he like mhhmmm anal wheelchair baby lessss gooo

7. [quote name='"Allkushedup"']on some real shiiii i was fukn this grl down by the mart outback wit the boys holden em down for the 814 yallll rdy knowwww throw em upp dueces baby chucked but she was wheelnchair swaged up and i was damn ma u TTG? he like mhhmmm anal wheelchair baby lessss gooo[/quote]

May I inquire as to what language you just communicated in?

8. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

May I inquire as to what language you just communicated in?[/quote]

It looked like english...

It sounded like ridiculous

9. I posted a thread about being blind and was told there was a chick in a wheelchair, so here I am.

To answer your quesion: No I wouldn't, I think lesbian sex with one person that has wheels wouldn't be very satisfying. No offense though, I agree with the majority, you're very pretty.

10. I think it's douchebagen

11. [quote name='"Allkushedup"']he like mhhmmm anal wheelchair baby lessss gooo[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LOOPOOOLZ
    I'm just imagining mike epps saying this in Next Friday or some movie hahahahahah

12. you can think of being the agressor as a bit of an advantage over other girls. it builds confidence and also puts you in a different position in the relationship. more of a leadership role :)

13. Yes I would. I remember, a few years ago I saw one really cute girl in a wheel-chair, about my age... I dont remember why I didnt go for it though :(

14. I'd go out with a guy in a wheelchair, but he'd have to be in shape... Like joe from family guy lol. I don't know how... Wait op do you workout? And if so, how? Oh and why are you in a wheelchair? And how ling have you been in a wheelchair? Do u have a manual one or those automatic ones? Oh and are you able to ehem... Enjoy sex?

Sorry if I'm asking too much lol. Just so intriguing

15. this thread made me laugh my ass off.

op

you're hot no worries just dont let those bastards use you

16. She's answered Some of those it's beacuse muscular dystrophy and she can have and enjoy sex

17. I would go out with an attractive girl in a wheel chair yes. not sure they exist,tho cause I have never seen one :p

18. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']I'd go out with a guy in a wheelchair, but he'd have to be in shape... Like joe from family guy lol. I don't know how... Wait op do you workout? And if so, how? Oh and why are you in a wheelchair? And how ling have you been in a wheelchair? Do u have a manual one or those automatic ones? Oh and are you able to ehem... Enjoy sex?

Sorry if I'm asking too much lol. Just so intriguing[/quote]

Yah, I work what muscles I can. It is definitely important to keep on top of it. I take good care of myself and watch what I eat. I'm about 5'3" and 128 lbs. I use both kinds of chairs, depends on the situation. And yes, I enjoy sex very, very, very much. :)

19. [quote name='"swimswimswim"']this thread made me laugh my ass off.

op

you're hot no worries just dont let those bastards use you[/quote]

Well thank you. :) And yah, like some of the guys on here, you have to watch out for the guys that just want to fuck a girl in a wheelchair to say they have.

20. [quote name='"ajax99"']

Well thank you. :) And yah, like some of the guys on here, you have to watch out for the guys that just want to fuck a girl in a wheelchair to say they have.[/quote]

I fucked a 42 year old for bragging rights, she wasnt in a wheelchair though