Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Girls in Wheelchairs

• Please log in to reply

ajax99

ajax99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Ok, guy's opinion needed. If you saw an attractive girl but she was in a wheelchair, would you still approach her?
  • CT Burnin likes this

smokehound

smokehound

Autodidact

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,669 posts
Hell no. People in wheelchairs scare the crap outta me.

Now a woman with Polio braces, that's sexy.
  • PositiveAttitudeMachine likes this

Leesh

Leesh

Lady welder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,487 posts
Why not?

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

The Grey Pilgrim

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,881 posts
Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy thread.
  • *ColtClassic* and Blazed Bacon like this

yemeson

yemeson

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts
is it like a permanent disability in a wheelchair or like shes got a cast on her leg so shes in a wheelchair temporarily sort of a thing?

SniperKitty

SniperKitty

Free Hugs!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,605 posts
I was in a wheel chair for half of high school and my (now ex) boyfriend stuck with me every step of the way. Even went to homecoming with me when I was still in crutches :)

We are still best friends and talk a lot. It takes a real mean to do that.
  • MrThoughtCrime likes this

LisaBot

LisaBot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 931 posts
Hell naw, that would be like fucking Stephen Hawkings

Attached Thumbnails

• image-1360821803.jpg

ajax99

ajax99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Yah cause everyone in a wheelchair is like Stephen Hawking.....wtf
  • MrThoughtCrime likes this

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

The Grey Pilgrim

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,881 posts

Wait, would she use a computer to communicate? This could change answered dramatically lol

greendragon756

greendragon756

gяєєи∂яαgσи

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts

I was in a wheel chair for half of high school and my (now ex) boyfriend stuck with me every step of the way. Even went to homecoming with me when I was still in crutches :)

We are still best friends and talk a lot. It takes a real mean to do that.

Props to him, most people now adays are to shallow to have real feelings for girks cuz they just wanna fuck em.

Like when I started dating my girlfriend she was goin thru shit and she wasn't comfortable making out with me for like 2 1/2 months,

I didn't give a shit if u had to wait, just being with her was good enough
  • PrettyLit and Sonnenschein like this

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
I'd hook up with her, I'm down for a wheelchair blowjob.

Guest_Olesmoky_*

Guest_Olesmoky_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Props to him, most people now adays are to shallow to have real feelings for girks cuz they just wanna fuck em.

Like when I started dating my girlfriend she was goin thru shit and she wasn't comfortable making out with me for like 2 1/2 months,

I didn't give a shit if u had to wait, just being with her was good enough

Holy shit

Dude, do you know nothing about the history of men and women? If anything we have more feelings now than ever. There use to be a time you could rape women, because fuck women. We treat women today better than we ever have. I'm not saying we're doing a perfect job, but it's definitely a hell of a lot better than it used to be.

People like to romanticise history, but there is nothing romantic about the suppression of women.

No, no I wouldn't date a woman in a wheel chair.

You're now a shallow asshole if you don't want to date crippled people?

This is a terrible example... but what about people with other disabilities? Am I also a shallow asshole for not wanting to date a girl whose mentally retarded? Not saying retarded and wheelchair are the same, I'm just saying the term 'shallow' is fucking stupid. People know what they like, if you aren't one of the things they like get over it.

Edited by Olesmoky, 12 June 2012 - 08:24 PM.

• Sonnenschein and Mithrandir like this

smokehound

smokehound

Autodidact

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,669 posts

Wouldn't that technically be an honor?

Few people could say they fucked the smartest human being on earth.

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

The Grey Pilgrim

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,881 posts
Olesmokey, I couldn't agree more. +rep when I'm home from work

illadelphin

illadelphin

wants to get funked up

• Gold Member
  • 17,608 posts

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

The Grey Pilgrim

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,881 posts

if i was attracted her then fuck yeah i would. what does it matter if they're in a wheelchair?

Would you carry her to a bed? Or just stick to the chair? :cool:

ajax99

ajax99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Holy shit

Dude, do you know nothing about the history of men and women? If anything we have more feelings now than ever. There use to be a time you could rape women, because fuck women. We treat women today better than we ever have. I'm not saying we're doing a perfect job, but it's definitely a hell of a lot better than it used to be.

People like to romanticise history, but there is nothing romantic about the suppression of women.

No, no I wouldn't date a woman in a wheel chair.

You're now a shallow asshole if you don't want to date crippled people?

This is a terrible example... but what about people with other disabilities? Am I also a shallow asshole for not wanting to date a girl whose mentally retarded? Not saying retarded and wheelchair are the same, I'm just saying the term 'shallow' is fucking stupid. People know what they like, if you aren't one of the things they like get over it.

No, you are not an asshole for not wanting to date someone in a wheelchair. But the question is more along the lines of if she was "right" in every other way would you still not give it a chance?

illadelphin

illadelphin

wants to get funked up

• Gold Member
  • 17,608 posts

Guest_Olesmoky_*

Guest_Olesmoky_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

No, you are not an asshole for not wanting to date someone in a wheelchair. But the question is more along the lines of if she was "right" in every other way would you still not give it a chance?

It would be really hard for me as an avid outdoorsman to date somebody who couldn't do very many of the things I enjoy doing.

I could definitely enjoy the company of her, but if I'm being honest...

Lets say I have two identical people. Personality, looks, intelligence, humor, etc... but one is in a wheel chair and the other isn't? I'm going with the one who can walk.

Call it shallow if you want, I call it not liking lazy people. I'm kidding, calm down. :laughing:

ajax99

ajax99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Call it shallow if you want, I call it not liking lazy people. I'm kidding, calm down. :laughing:

Haha such an ass. Kidding!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users