Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[UPDATED] Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Recommendation

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WildWill, Jun 12, 2012.

1. You're bitching about someone bitching about someone else who is bitching.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pHbU8lqw8&list=UUGafDTpaVUMuDcn3968IIag

3. What about eating disorders/depression in California?

4. Where can i get medical marijuana for depression?

5. [/QUOTE]

6. So I have epilepsy but my doctor doesn't like marijuana because it is what she called "experimental".

I don't care to doctor shop just for weed therapy. Mostly because doctors around me all have about a 2-3 month wait for an appointment. Plus insurance covers the doc I have now.

So I guess I'm asking- When your doctor fails to see logic... Then what?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. I have bad insomnia for one and being that I'm diabetic I can't stay asleep for 8 hours straight and it kills me. I have arthritis in my wrist from when I broke it years ago and the cold weather and rain make it hurt. Only other thing is I have anxiety bad and it depresses me a lot.

8. I think you answered your own question. You will have to find a new doctor that you know is MMJ friendly.  You are not going to change your doctors mind.  If you want to try and get a card you will have to wait the 2-3 months for an appt.

9. California has the best MMJ laws. Hardly any restrictions. In Venice beach, they have people standing outside the docs office dressed in green surgical kakkis. They wave people into the office to sign up. Practically anyone can get thier card.

"my eyes are too white and they need to be redder"

10. Isn't it strange that colorado and washington made weed legal before cali.  and I think Oregon will be the 3rd. 

11. This is legal?
    shwag.jpg

12. It's lame

13. What are the future Minnesota rules?

14. Could I get one if my back is in an S shape and causes me pain. I have an X-ray

15. What the fuck. That is ridiculous.

16. #236 Rob A., Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    [/QUOTE]Massachusetts not on this list? Why is that? but here 
    \tMassachusettsQualifying conditions include:
    • Cancer
    • Glaucoma
    • AIDS
    • Hepatitis C
    • Lou Gehrig's disease (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS)
    • Crohn's disease
    • Parkinson's disease
    • Multiple sclerosis

17. Here is some information that may help. in my sig there's alink to a GC news article

18. Why is illinois not here

19. #239 BubbleBud, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    So what about injuries? I know people have gotten them for past injuries that are still bothering them, but can you get a card right after an injury before waiting their estimated "time of recovery"? I just fractured my pelvis four times and six of my vertebrates, and I really don't like taking the oxy's that were prescribed. I've been waiting to see my normal doctor before discussing it, but what do you guys think? I'm in Portland, Oregon by the way.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #240 MistahWho, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    If and when Florida legalizes MMJ I really hope I qualify for it. I don't see myself having any issues getting it if it does pass because I have Chronic adjustment disorder mixed with chronic anxiety/depression with insomnia(AKA PTSD) and bilateral radiculopathy with a spondolosys which I am 70% disabled from the VA and medically retired from the US Army. I got out in June and smoked to see what it would do and it works so much better than all the drugs.