bit by a black widow..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tonyhimselff, Jun 12, 2012.

1. They're called "Recluses" for a reason... they aren't aggressive and usually hide when threatened...

2. #42 DoubleBassturds, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    This is from experience not some tv crap! .. and I agree with you on everything but the recluses being non aggressive.. who would test if the spider/snake gave you a dry bite? Ive personally been charged by recluses .. right next to my wood pile.. sounds stupid but it happened edit: I work on ac units and widows lovefor it in their! And if you reach next to them in their web they will attack like a fuckin spider monkey! Had a couple friends get bit like that! Seems like everyone in hvac gets tagged sooner or later.. :(

3. That pic looks photoshopped.

Fuck bites blow.

4. Good heavens, The bullshitometer is reading at an excess of 15,000 millibulls!

5. #45 DoubleBassturds, Jun 13, 2012
    [quote name='"smokehound"'] Good heavens, The bullshitometer is reading at an excess of 15,000 millibulls![/quote]

Fuck off! It was on my fuckin chillaxin swing, jumped down and starting running at my bare feet asshole!

6. Sorry man, not trying to be a dick but brown recluses are in heavy population where I live and people get bitten all of the time. Unless you have an allergy they won't affect you. The last time I was bitten by one I watched it happen. Before I had a chance to react the fucker bit me on the arm right on my tattoo and my first thought was, "Fuck, this little fucker is going to rot my tattoo and make it look like shit!". Because even though I know I am not allergic it still worries you because I've seen the damage they can do. But it was just like the other time, got a little red bump and it went away.

7. Cool.. dont be a dick lol.. you've seen the damage a Brown recluse can do? Both can fuck you up! Im not gonna treat a brown/widow bite like.. hey smoke a bowl you'll feel better! Its just a mosquiter bite! You'll be fine ... lol come on dude!
    Edit : and you dont need to be allergic for a brown to fuck your shit up.. thats crazy

8. Unless you have serious health issues, a bite from a black widow is not much of a threat. We have huge black widows all around us. I see them every night going down into my garage. They like to come out at night. But they usually stay on their web and hunt.

This guy right here lives on my patio underneath the wall. I don't bother him, he don't bother me. He knows if he crosses the line I'm taxing that ass ;)
    [​IMG]

9. #49 DoubleBassturds, Jun 13, 2012
    Prove it! Let em bite ya! :) doooo it! you can start a thread! Effects of a widow bite.. lmfao

10. Not funny.

You need to actually read about both species before you run your mouth like that. at either rate, OP is fine, and you're a douche.

11. #51 DoubleBassturds, Jun 13, 2012
    Ol'righty then lol.. he will be fine im sure.. doesnt mean that widow/recluse bites arent dangerous!..dude my pops, 2 coworkers, friends dad all got fucked up by a widow, all was in perfect health! douche ... im not trying to scare the guy.. but dont make it look like a fuckin mosquito bite!

12. I talked to a women who said black widow bites are worse than giving birth.

13. I've seen that before, and that's a brown recluse bite.

14. A lovely lady she is...;)

[​IMG]

15. I gotta ask you man, how can you live with that? Haha, I'd bolt at the sight of the first black widow I saw.

16. i shit bricks on any spider. fear adrenaline overkill mode

17. I'm alive!
    But very shitty still.
    Tremors are gone but I'm still in considerable pain.

After my last post last my pain was at a 10/10 and lasted till about 4 hours ago..pains now at about a 6/10.

Basically flu like symptons with A lot of pain.

Damn Spiders

18. dude fuckin take that rancid shit off of there o_O

19. Sorry, Fuck all spiders. Every. Last. One. I like to take my lighter and burn them after I kill them. To send them back to hell where they came from.

Also, fuck that picture. That's sick. I'd cut my thumb off if I had to walk around every day like that. "Hey girl, what's your name?..What's that smell?..Oh that's just my rancid ass thumb, wanna check it out?? SEE!!?" or you could play it cool and be like "oh my thumb? yeah it happened like this(insert bad ass cool story here)"

20. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']I talked to a women who said black widow bites are worse than giving birth.[/quote]

Oh wow.

The cramps I was getting right on my beltline was so painful I was actually mumbling "fuuuuuck" each time it cramped up