Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Buying Weed and Buying Weed Off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by g0ldchain, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #141 Nugagerube, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    3 year old topic.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #142 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    I now realize that intent to to buy something illegal is a crime. I thought if you get set up and they sold you oregano or some shit it wouldn't be illegal because it's legal to buy oregano obviously. But another person's already cleared up for me. Just because I don't know something doesn't mine it gives you right to be a dick. I'm sure I know stuff that you don't stop acting like I should definitely know something that I've had no prior knowledge of.

Oh yeah and to answer your question no you didn't need to tell me. Your post never helped in the slightest.

3. Lol just fuck with him let the popos waste their time for nothing DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE

4. Go there and then call police on him :D thats the best counter counter police lets them shoot each other bhahahaha
    Also - Live by the rule - The only thing I can trust is this pistol and these slugs and youll be save

5. Seriously, it's not hard to find people who smoke/know where to get bud, no reason to get drawn into any craigslist BS.

6. This sounds so sketch.  Who the hell buys weed off craigslist?