Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Buying Weed and Buying Weed Off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by g0ldchain, Jun 12, 2012.

1. common sense dude. i mean you have to have known its a pretty bad idea if youre posting here in the first place.

2. i know one of the people from that show. hes a member of the hunting club that i work at. the dea headquarters is 20 min from my house so buying weed off craigslist is a double no no for me

3. Cops don't try to sell weed to people to try to bust them. They try to buy from dealers bc they can really fuck you for dealing. Intent to distribute weed is a felony (at least where I live)

4. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']

Cops don't try to sell weed to people to try to bust them. They try to buy from dealers bc they can really fuck you for dealing. Intent to distribute weed is a felony (at least where I live)[/quote]

They do both.

5. First of all regular cops don't do either. And the DEA
    Only cares about big time dealers . Nobody goes to all that trouble just to get you for possession. But they probaly try to sell hardcore drugs to people

6. Why would you have brought fake weed?

7. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']

First of all regular cops don't do either. And the DEA
    Only cares about big time dealers . Nobody goes to all that trouble just to get you for possession. But they probaly try to sell hardcore drugs to people[/quote]

People are sometimes sold fake weed and still get chargers(not from cops)... Cops go on craiglist and sell weed sometimes at large amounts. Have you never heard of sting operations? And I said cops idk where yo u got dea from.....

8. they do whatever they want whenever they want they are the law. These debates are useless cause who knows? they again can do whatever they want WHENEVER they want. We think its not worth there time, they might too, but I personally wouldn't take the risk.

9. Go ahead and buy from him. If hes not a cop, and you get your bud, okay then. But then if he is gonna get you busted, then your fucked. Your gonna wish you hadnt gone thru with it, and wish you wouldve listened to us. Stop being stubborn and dont buy from him.

10. Never buy weed that way. It's just really risky. I rather wait for homies and who knows....you could possibly get more money for bud during that time you've waited.

11. Don't buy weed off craigslists. That is the easiest way to ever get caught. Ask your buddies where they get there bud from and give that dealer a ring.

12. Just hit up some class mates or old friends I can't believe you can't find any bud. I could buy from probably like 5different guys and I live in wi

13. that makes 3 of us. small world eh

oh and dont do the craigslist thing op. just sayin

14. how the hell do craigslist dealers advertise?

"420 green flower bud-designed car"?

15. This isn't worth it guys. I know someone who did this for about half a year and he's shitting bricks right now over a possible indictment...finally messed up last week and for sure sold to a dea agent or sheriff. He has daily panic attacks now and has no idea how many charges they may file against him. Even if u just post ads or whatever...it's still criminal solicitation...now they prolly won't do that, but there could have been other times this happened. They didn't bust him after because they want to buy from him a few more times to enhance the charge to a felony (only got a small amt off him) and put him away in prison. Now he worries every single day, all day, if the dea is going to come arrest him and charge him with who knows how many fucking crimes.....He is fucking terrified he'll be going to prison.

16. All over a sack (if not more - he prays he didn't fuck up any other times) of weed....1 sack of weed...don't do it guys. They don't always bust you right after a sting...sometimes they want to put u in prison.

17. I'd prefer not to smoke any weed rather than doing some kind of donkey shit like that.

18. Pretty much everything you've said in this thread simply isn't true.
    Cops DON'T have to tell you that they're cops.
    Cops WILL attempt to sell you drugs if it means an arrest.

Thankfully here in the UK the law is a little more relaxed. Cops rarely ever bother trying to arrest people for buying weed, they're after the dealers most of the time.

@ OP: Seriously, don't buy from Craigslist. If it's not a cop, it'll be some dickhead waiting to beat you up and take your money. Find your own dealers, it's way safer.

19. yeah dont do this, you should know better if u end up doing this u should be ashamed of urself

1. ur gonna get shit weed

2. its gonna feel so sketch it wont even be worth it whether its dank as fuck or not

3. chance of u getting jumped by a bunch of high school hustlers is high

4. its a cop

5. always buy from a very close friend, or just grow urself

6. what if u get raped

i wish i could like my own post

20. Honestly I think it would be fine to meet him. If it's a cop then just don't go up to him, they can't get you for intent to buy.